TX-vs-LA part II, Houston MLK parade & BOTB

lil_j

Well Here we go again folks. Monday morning at 10:00 A&M the annula Houston MLK parade will be held. As you know, a couple of Louisiana bands will be there representing(W-Marion and Glen Oaks). I don't know if anymore will be there. But I do know that Pine Bluff HS from Arkansas will be there to along with the local bands. Usually most bands battle after the parade, but to my understanding there will be a BOTB in the Astrodome at 3:00 PM. So bring your camcorders folks.

So I see the promoters finaly picked up on the after parade clashes.

Man why it gotta be in the dome though????? :(

Are they just having one parade this year? They had 2 for a while with different band in each.

Iv'e been hearing the Dome, but that is just internet hearsay. If you all know where it will be at, let me know. Oh, and yes they will have two parades. Last year 99% of the bands were at the 10AM parade. The only band at the the 2PM parade was Booker T. Washington. I'm thinking it's gonna be the same this year again because the schools want to get done early.

Originally posted by lil_j
Iv'e been hearing the Dome, but that is just internet hearsay. If you all know where it will be at, let me know. Oh, and yes they will have two parades. Last year 99% of the bands were at the 10AM parade. The only band at the the 2PM parade was Booker T. Washington. I'm thinking it's gonna be the same this year again because the schools want to get done early.

The year before that all the lesser band were there in the morning and it got crunk for the evening parade. Guess I gotta just be there early.

Say jag4life, did they say if it costs? How much?

Originally posted by BLAQUE PRINCE

Say jag4life, did they say if it costs? How much?

$10 in advance, $15 at the door. Ticketmaster has tickets as well as the box office at Reliant stadium/dome.

Louisiana gon take da cake... im not tawkin noize... i mean we all kno who da best marching bands are an whea they come from.... so i mean Louisiana iz gon wreckshop, i kno dey ih

Back