Two in One Day? Brothas Speak Out!!

LaMont

Since I know the women won't respond to this one, I am relying on the brothers. Have you ever had more than 1 lady in a 24 hour period? It's time to tell the truth; do you have Martin Luther King's skill or what? ;)

Obviously, a few years back, when I had my "chick on the side" I use to often get caught up going from one place to another. It's tough when you have to pull "back to backers" on consecutive days, but I made it through.

LaMont

Brothers, it's time to let it out.

Heyyyyyyyy.........

....dont everybody speak at the same time!

~thinks to self~ ".....I know Yvette listening.....my mouth sealed!!"

If I said I had screwed 3 men in one day, and had a thumbs up beside such a remark, would I be labeled MACKALICIOUS, or WHORISH?

:confused: minds wanna know ...

:rolleyes:

I know right, a woman would be names all over the place. I will answer.....

NO!

and to 3 in one day...:smh:

1/2 of these folks lying anyway. Men will always lie on the "P". And to answer your questions Vinita....ugh, I think you already know. :rolleyes:

What's really SAD about all this is that they're proud of having phugged 2 to 3 women in the same day...so, so SAD. :smh:

Who said I was proud....I was 19. I did the thumbs in a way of showing my honesty and support of other brothers to be honest.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
1/2 of these folks lying anyway. Men will always lie on the "P". And to answer your questions Vinita....ugh, I think you already know. :rolleyes:

What's really SAD about all this is that they're proud of having phugged 2 to 3 women in the same day...so, so SAD. :smh:

Originally posted by Vinita
If I said I had screwed 3 men in one day, and had a thumbs up beside such a remark, would I be labeled MACKALICIOUS, or WHORISH?

:confused: minds wanna know ...

if we said we screwed 3 men in one week, we would be labeled as Whorish!?!?!

If you screwed 3 different men in a year, you'd be a hoe in my book.:D :D :D

Seriously, women do get a bad rap on this but, to me it's all in how you feel about yourself. At the end of the day, and you've just got phugged 3 times, and you can still feel good about yourself, then who cares what somebody else thinks, because if it's 3, or 1, you will find people with a negative point of view anyway.

Oh Vinita, to answer your question. If you'd screw 3 men in a day, I wouldn't call you Mackalicious, or a whore, I'd just call you to see if there was room for one more, or maybe I'd just call you EZ.

NICE:D :D :D

3 men in one day....hell yes I would call you a whore! 3 in a week, umm yep. 3 in a month too!

But we all recognize their is a double standard when it comes to # of sexual partners for men and women. Is it fair...no, but it is life. Women have a number of things that they are allowed to do and not be seen in a negative light, just as men do. That is a part of life. Deal with it.....

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FORTISSIMO
I HAD 3 IN ONE DAY. 3 DAYS LATER, I CAUGHT 3 DIFFERENT VD'S AND HAD TO TAKE 3 SHOTS IN A 3-DAY SPAN VISIT.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

dayumn....

I HAD 3 IN ONE DAY. 3 DAYS LATER, I CAUGHT 3 DIFFERENT VD'S AND HAD TO TAKE 3 SHOTS IN A 3-DAY SPAN VISIT.

dayumn.....Mayo Clinic & National Institutes of Health send help... :smh:

Re: 3

Originally posted by FORTISSIMO

You could've kept that to yourself!

JSTUS, your new, SWEET man had 3 in one day. Now, what do you say to that? :rolleyes:

C'mon back home, baby.

Whatever!!!

Originally posted by PsiSnake

Heyyyyy Baby Girl! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

"Me Nuv Nu!" :heart: :kiss: :ebrow:

U thank you slick, huh?? I saw your previous post!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, and "me nuv nu too!!!" :kiss:

By the way, you gone take care of a sista this evening? I think I'm coming down with a fever and I'm feeling a little weak. :sick: :(

~coughing~

Well, being honest.....

I had two women at one time one morning, and then got with one of the women later that same day... She was jealous that she didn't get "her's" that morning, so a brudda had to go back and 'mop up'.....

This used to happen on a regular basis, back when I was 'wiling-out'........

But doing that isht now'll dayum near kill me....:smh:

Man...you better tell em bout it Nupe!!! I'm just waiting for the day to get at least 2 all at one time!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
3 in one day.

Re: Whatever!!!

Originally posted by yvette23

By the way, you gone take care of a sista this evening? I think I'm coming down with a fever and I'm feeling a little weak. :sick: :(

~coughing~

Ahhhhh :( Oh well, I guess that goes our trip to Six Flags - Fright Night tonight. :smh:

C'mon over and see tha doctor......I should be home around 6:30'ish. I got somethin for all of that. :nod:

Back