Two cupcakes good for SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PsychoJag
Yeah ya'll 1-9 high school coach has the SWAC shivering in fear.:rolleyes:

And a THURSTY SUck's will have teams scurrrrred to come out of the dressing rooms this fall. :cool: :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by bluedog
Again, who are they going to blame for turning this thread into smack?

Ain't hearing it. Every time someone post something about JSU on this SPORTS PAGE , posters, especially certain SUck's posters, turn it into smack. The second JSU dose it, then everybody got a problem.

Originally posted by jstate83
Ain't hearing it. Every time someone post something about JSU on this SPORTS PAGE , posters, especially certain SUck's posters, turn it into smack. The second JSU dose it, then everybody got a problem.

You got more excuse's than a blackman in jail. :rolleyes:

Its amazing how the words Miles and Morris Brown dont show up in the article. After I read this, I went back to look for those key words and they arent there

Why does this guy continue to find ways to make himself look stupid?

Wait a minute!

Apparently there has been a change in philosophy...not only by the coach/ath dept but also by some of you jaguar fans. I recall during your Championship years, yall were talking about going to the next level. All I heard was comments about how yall would dominate the SWAC and probably move to D1. I remember rumors of negotiations with Colorado State, Univ of Houston, etc.
Now yall have been reduced to not renewing FAMU, Nicholls, Tulane, Northwestern and refused to sign against McNeese (after they publicly called you out). Have yall decided to go in another direction? The question is, will your fans continue to come out to see games against teams like Allen and Lincoln? Perhaps when you're winning but what if you get off to a bad start...it will be ghost-town in Mumford. I hope this scheduling doesn't backfire!
Wait a minute...Yes, I do!

:lmao: :lmao:

Re: Wait a minute!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Apparently there has been a change in philosophy...not only by the coach/ath dept but also by some of you jaguar fans. I recall during your Championship years, yall were talking about going to the next level. All I heard was comments about how yall would dominate the SWAC and probably move to D1. I remember rumors of negotiations with Colorado State, Univ of Houston, etc.
Now yall have been reduced to not renewing FAMU, Nicholls, Tulane, Northwestern and refused to sign against McNeese (after they publicly called you out). Have yall decided to go in another direction? The question is, will your fans continue to come out to see games against teams like Allen and Lincoln? Perhaps when you're winning but what if you get off to a bad start...it will be ghost-town in Mumford. I hope this scheduling doesn't backfire!
Wait a minute...Yes, I do!

:lmao: :lmao:

Why not ? They continue to come see this debacle.

<embed src="http://media1.dfw.videoaxs.com/s/theadvocate/The_Advocate/12012002-1.220.asx">

Re: Re: Wait a minute!

Originally posted by bluedog
Why not ? They continue to come see this debacle.

<embed src="http://media1.dfw.videoaxs.com/s/theadvocate/The_Advocate/12012002-1.220.asx">

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Some time you should know when to just keep out of it ! But you know I just love it, these two schools always giving us all this attention ...that just lets you know they just Looove US, :D

Now can someone tell me if jsu has a beat writer? If so when was the last time he/she wrote any thing about them ( no smack). :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Wait a minute!

Originally posted by Big Daddy Jag
Now can someone tell me if jsu has a beat writer? If so when was the last time he/she wrote any thing about them ( no smack). :confused: [/B]
Yeah, JSU has the best beat writer in the SWAC. See, he doesn't have to write kiss ass feel good stories to appease us. You won't have to worry about him spinning JSU's schedule like ole Joe did for y'all.

Allen and Lincoln back to back.

Keep out of what? This is an open discussion about how yall changed from "claiming" to out-growing the SWAC and playing D1 opponents to now playing the likes of Allen and Lincoln. Seems to me that yall are going back to also ran status. It's good for you that you won last year's classic. But I realize you really want so much more...at least I hope so.

But with your claims of being one of the conference elites, then you need to step it up. I agree that you had a tough schedule with too many road games, but to step back and play back to back against Allen and Lincoln is kinda weak. Instead of stepping up your recruiting and coaching, you hide behind getting an inflated record by playing Allen and Lincoln.

Maybe it's not the case, but it seem like Pete is trying to get a schedule that helps improve his record and keep his job.

MIKE, MIKE, MIKIE NOW WHERE DID YOU SEE ANY SU POSTER MAKE THAT STATEMENT? FIND IT AND THE DRINKS ARE ON ME, WITH A HAND FULL OF YELLA'S.

GET TO SEARCHING, HURRY, HURRY!

Don?t you?ll be upset with us because your school can not do what SU do. It not our fault that you can not afford to put non-conference cupcakes on your schedule and make a profit. Can you imagine how many fans would buy tickets to see Allen or Lincoln against JSU and GSU? Don?t let it rain or snow. Not even the Pop (Boom) or the World Shame would be in the stands. Now check this out, here it is July 1 and almost 10,000 tickets are sold for the SU vs. Allen and Lincoln games. So those of you wishing Mumford be like a ghost town, wish for something else. Allen and Lincoln in Mumford are moneymaker rain, shine, sleet, or snow. Ten Thousands that about as many tickets JSU sold for New Heaven few years back, and far more then the number fans in Confederate Memorial vs. PV.

Every one of you that are being so critical read the Advocate more then I do. All of you in SU business all the time so you know upgrade of facilities is the drive force. It not a change in philosophy just a mean of maximizing our revenue instead of taking it to Nicholls, Tulane, Northwestern, McNeese, or FAMU.

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
Don?t you?ll be upset with us because your school can not do what SU do. It not our fault that you can not afford to put non-conference cupcakes on your schedule and make a profit. Can you imagine how many fans would buy tickets to see Allen or Lincoln against JSU and GSU? Don?t let it rain or snow. Not even the Pop (Boom) or the World Shame would be in the stands. Now check this out, here it is July 1 and almost 10,000 tickets are sold for the SU vs. Allen and Lincoln games. So those of you wishing Mumford be like a ghost town, wish for something else. Allen and Lincoln in Mumford are moneymaker rain, shine, sleet, or snow. Ten Thousands that about as many tickets JSU sold for New Heaven few years back, and far more then the number fans in Confederate Memorial vs. PV.

Every one of you that are being so critical read the Advocate more then I do. All of you in SU business all the time so you know upgrade of facilities is the drive force. It not a change in philosophy just a mean of maximizing our revenue instead of taking it to Nicholls, Tulane, Northwestern, McNeese, or FAMU.
JSUers don't settle for crap. Offer us crap and we will throw it back in your face. SU offers you guys crap and y'all gobble it up as fast as they can shovel it.

Than goodness my A.D. and coach has heart. I'd ride to Alcorn or Valley and watch them play before I'd watch JSU play Lincoln or Allen.

So that where Jacksonians be (Alcorn or Valley)when PV come to Jackson. You call it buying crap. I look at it as supporting the program. I have written Allen and Lincoln off as a small donation to SU athletics.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Robber
JSUers don't settle for crap. Offer us crap and we will throw it back in your face.

Lynch St lies volume 42:rolleyes: If that was true ya'll wouldn't have a 1-9 high school head coach. smh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wait a minute!

Originally posted by Robber
Yeah, JSU has the best beat writer in the SWAC. See, he doesn't have to write kiss ass feel good stories to appease us. You won't have to worry about him spinning JSU's schedule like ole Joe did for y'all.

Allen and Lincoln back to back.

Well you know how it is, when you got it you got it! you understand every now and then someone has to kiss SU's ass and appease us. :D

GR,

Your comments are pure unadulterated malarkey. There is a radical difference in scheduling 2 cup cakes and losing 13 post season ball games. Do you realize that your school has lost 13 out of the conference 17 post season appearances. Now that is truly something to be "ashamed" of if that is the word you want to slang. It is amazing how delusional and hypocritical one can be when his heart has been broken. I truly believe that a lot of JSU people are still not over those two lambastings that S.U. bestowed on them in 1999. Further, if your school competes in 17 athletic disciplines and claim to be a conference elite and win one title, this is something that you should be "ashamed" of. I would like you for once to admit your athletic department is well below par. Please explain to us how the school you constantly criticize wins 10 out of 17 championships and your program does 10 times worse. If your school does not plan on being competitive across the board maybe you all should consider moving to D-2. Surely you all would be a powerhouse there. How can you all win 1 comissioner cup in 10 years and profess to be an upper echelon SWAC member? Is this something to be ashamed of? Please seriously answer these questions because I for one am extremely curious. Your answers will also convey quite a bit about your though process (no pun intended)? Be a man and address these issues.

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
Ten Thousands that about as many tickets JSU sold for New Heaven few years back
Slight correction----

The New Haven game is when JSU's ticket office reported that 3 (three) tickets were sold.

carry on...

Originally posted by JROCK
GR,

Your comment are pure unadulterated malarkey. There is a radical difference in scheduling 2 cup cakes and losing 13 post season ball games. Do you realize that your school has lost 13 out of the conference 17 post season appearances. Now that is truly something to be "ashamed" of if that is the word you want to slang. It is amazing how delusional and hypocritical one can be when his heart has been broken. I truly believe that a lot of JSU people are still not over those two lambastings that S.U. bestowed on them in 1999. Further, if your school competes in 17 athletic disciplines and claim to be a conference elite and win one title, this is something that you should be "ashamed" of. I would like you for once to admit your athletic department is well below par. Please explain to us how the school you constantly criticize wins 10 out of 17 championships and your program does 10 times worse. If your school does not plan on being competitive across the board maybe you all should consider moving to D-2. Surely you all would be a powerhouse there. How can you all win 1 comissioner cup in 10 years and profess to be an upper echelon SWAC member? Is this something to be ashamed of? Please seriously answer these questions because I for one am extremely curious. Your answers will also convey quite a bit about your though process (no pun intended)? Be a man and address these issues.

Uuuh dude....this is not about me...this is about this piss poor writing that Joe is doing. I dont know Jrock....if I were a writer, professional integrity would stop my keyboard from typing this crap.

BTW...I didnt read your post. I see the words 17 championships and blah blah blah.....so I assume you are trying to divert from the topic at hand.

Nice Try...wont work

sad to say Mach, but it's true!!!
Their ticket manager was quoted in the newspaper.

Needless to say, we had a field day on TSPN laughing at that one!!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But we never did figure out who the third person was who bought the ticket. We counted GR and robber as the first two, but that third person is still a mystery.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Instead of MH answering questions and trying to explain his faultering program, he is here making up lies.

mh....why dont you tell us about all the people that attended the TxSU/Bama View game in 2001? Please dont count the drink and popcorn dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back