Two crooks return to play for SU

great, this is all we need as PV hits town this weekend, two more crooks to add to an already dirty (field included) team. One of these guys might shank NFL pick Bobby Perry as the game ends or hog-tie our wide receivers. From the looks of it, when we win, one of thse guys will steal our wallets, deface our team bus and break into our hotel rooms at the Embassy Suites.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVIS RETURNS: Chris Davis, a 1999 LSU signee, has returned to Southern?s team after school started.

Davis, academically ineligible in 1999 after enrolling at Southern, was dismissed from the team in September 2000 after being charged on four felony counts: unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, felony theft, criminal damage to property and illegal possession of stolen things. He pled guilty in May to the unauthorized entry charge and is serving supervised probation for three years.

"He did what we expected him to do," Richardson said of procedures Davis had to follow to be let back on the team.

"He had some distractions he had to deal with. He still has a long way to go (on the field)."

Davis was a Class 2A All-State selection from St. Helena Central High-Greensburg in 1998

SMITH TO PLAY: Senior linebacker Shannon Smith, who missed all of last season after shoulder surgery in August, will play Saturday for the first time. Smith was serving a two-game suspension for violating team rules. (theft)

What What I can't hear you!

Quote:
great, this is all we need as PV hits town this weekend, two more crooks to add to an already dirty (field included) team.

No that is not all you need, you also need to start wining games. You do remember what that is don't you? :emlaugh:

Dirty,Dirty well let's put it this way. If PV. is not dirty now after the Jag's get through rolling that arse up and down that field they will be ( Dirty ):emlaugh:

No more crooks than Florida State

Check out FSU, Nebraska, and LS&U.

We are in the people business. Our job is to help young nen get their lives together.

They have an opportunity to get their life back in order. It's on them.

Good Doctor, nice words

when our scholarship allotment comes through, I am going to Angola to recruit some linemen, Alcatrez to get some running backs since their good at escaping and receivers and DB's from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

that all depends on the coach, some will take it, some don't

Brother Black Panther:

Good Brother;

Do what you guys have to do.

Are you saying when a brother makes a mistake he should be penalized for life? The guys done the crime and did the time. It's time to move on.

LSU has a guy on campus riht now from florida who has a charge. He is still on scholarship.

Now might advice to PVU is to get all former PVU graduates together and come up with a plan to provide scholarships to your players.

Now you can recruit from wherever you chose.

You know different strokes for different folks. Some guys marry girls of ill rupute and some females marry brothers from the penal system. It takes all to make the world go round.

Hang in their good brother.

TGD

Why are you even wasting your precious time explaining and justifying SU to this idiot. Ya know he was once a student of SU himself, and if the school is so bad, why did he even choose to go there.

Like I always say, he's SOS.

SMH

:emlaugh:

[size=4.5]STOP!!![/size] You jags need to stop lying to yourselves and making Pete out to be Father Flanigan or some patron saint of lost and wayward juveniles. Pete is a desperate football coach who needs to get as much talent as he can, anyway he can.

You know if these guys had used up their eligibility, Pete and about 8M Iranians wouldn't give a dayum about what these young men did with the "rest of their lives". The only thing Pete is concerned with is getting enuff talent to somehow avoid the inevitable...an azz whipping by GSU in the BC. Pete is not dumb, he sees the writing on the wall. He knows how fickle you jaguar fans are, he knows that this year's azz whipping yall gonna catch is gonna be of gigantic, epic in scale and grandeur.

But enuff of that! I have better things to do right now...See you in November. Right now, let me go get at these snakes from Florida (Somebody from La has to)!

I got a question, if Southern is so bad, and you made a mistake and came to Southern, why should PV take you now and give you another chance? <br>I suppose that nobody at PV has a criminal record. We know 1 thing, they can't play football that well.

Oh btw: PVU, yall need to take ex-cons and whatever else will come play for PitiView! It's a dayum shame yall want to wear the SWAC label but not carry your share of the weight. Then you wenches have the nerve to step out of conference, get drilled to death, and bring down our conference credibility. I hope the jags put 90plus on your azzes this weekend.

When yall come to Dallas, the GMEN gonna unload on yall azz for about a C-NOTE...that's a hunnerd in case yall ain't hip! Get Real or Get Out!!!!!!

MB, pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

Originally posted by MikeBigg
[size=4.5]STOP!!![/size] You jags need to stop lying to yourselves and making Pete out to be Father Flanigan or some patron saint of lost and wayward juveniles. Pete is a desperate football coach who needs to get as much talent as he can, anyway he can.

You know if these guys had used up their eligibility, Pete and about 8M Iranians wouldn't give a dayum about what these young men did with the "rest of their lives". The only thing Pete is concerned with is getting enuff talent to somehow avoid the inevitable...an azz whipping by GSU in the BC. Pete is not dumb, he sees the writing on the wall. He knows how fickle you jaguar fans are, he knows that this year's azz whipping yall gonna catch is gonna be of gigantic, epic in scale and grandeur.

But enuff of that! I have better things to do right now...See you in November. Right now, let me go get at these snakes from Florida (Somebody from La has to)!

LMAO.....chile they say you're supposed to dream big, but this is ridiculous.:rolleyes:

You mofos have had the wrath of SU on that azz for over, let's see now 8 years or so......the record won't be broken this year either.

Keep hope alive....:emlaugh:

DJ,

Whassup Miss Lady! You know yall worried bout them GMen! Hell if nothing else, the law of average gonna spell yalls doom. But really homechick, the GMEN are so dayum loaded and good this year.

But you're right! No point in ruining your season worrying about that anyway. It's so far down the road that we both can just bide our time. But it's gonna be soooooo good. Do you remember the Cameo song, "ANTICIPATION"? That's what I'm grooving off right now is the sweet anticipation of spanking and smacking that jag azz!

Be cool til November...

hmmmm, anticipation huh?

DJ,

Whassup Miss Lady! You know yall worried bout them GMen! Hell if nothing else, the law of average gonna spell yalls doom. But really homechick, the GMEN are so dayum loaded and good this year.

But you're right! No point in ruining your season worrying about that anyway. It's so far down the road that we both can just bide our time. But it's gonna be soooooo good. Do you remember the Cameo song, "ANTICIPATION"? That's what I'm grooving off right now is the sweet anticipation of spanking and smacking that jag azz!

Be cool til November...

I agree, I love that song.....and you're right we are anticipating the repeated azz whippin' that the Jags always give to ya.

oh and btw, I know you have a sweet anticipation of spankin' and smackin' the jag azz, but let's stick to football...will ya?

;) :p :D

Uhhhh....not trying to bus' y'all in the mouth or anything, but ummm... Cameo did not make "ANTICIPATION"....the Bar-Kays did! :D

Trust me on this one...;)

You may continue on! :D

<font size=1>*Walking away singing*

"Anticipating...your e-ver-y move..."
</font>

Re: hmmmm, anticipation huh?

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

I agree, I love that song.....and you're right we are anticipating the repeated azz whippin' that the Jags always give to ya.

oh and btw, I know you have a sweet anticipation of spankin' and smackin' the jag azz, but let's stick to football...will ya?

;) :p :D

PUT IT ON HIM YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!!! Can you handle it MikeBigg? :emlaugh:

Re: Re: hmmmm, anticipation huh?

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

PUT IT ON HIM YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!!! Can you handle it MikeBigg? :emlaugh:

<marquee>[size=4.5]Mr Bigg, Mr Bigg, They call me Mr Bigg...(not just becuz of my SIZE)</marquee>[/size]

I think you're right...it might be the BarKays!

Now go worry about Valley and leave MBigg alone here with these ladies!

Ain't no "might" to it....

I think you're right...it might be the BarKays!

Now go worry about Valley and leave MBigg alone here with these ladies!

*surveying "ladies list"....*

Hmmm....Dtown...check!
Lewis...check!

I gotcha, MikeBigg! :D

Go handle yo bizness, playa... :emlaugh:

Back