Twenty-Four

LUCKY

Mr Eyecatcher
Did anybody get a chance to watch that season finale of twenty-four Tuesday?

If so fill me in on what happened.

I missed it too, but it replays on the FX channel on sunday at 10:00pm. I'll be watching then.

Originally posted by Fiyah
I missed it too, but it replays on the FX channel on sunday at 10:00pm. I'll be watching then.

Appreciate that.. I'll have my recorder set this time.

I've only missed 1 episode since it started last fall and I'm going to be watching the final one tonight on the FX channel 137 on the dish network.

SPOILER

Somebody important dies, and you won't know until the last minute :D

24 was DAYUM good!! Can't wait for season 2.

Missed it again, but one of my boys gave me the scoop on the ending. Hopefully I'll catch it on the next go round though.

kevdawg:

Re: Spoiler

I don't know if its as clear as we might think it is. I agree that "someone" probably died. However, it might not be the one we think. Remember, Jack is holding two at the end.

Everybody:

What do y'all think about Sheri Palmer? Did David do "right" by her? (I'll post later).

Regards.

HUH?

MORE SPOILERS Jack is holding two...what? People? As far as I knew, he was holding ONE, and there were two bullet holes in that ONE. Maybe that person could recover....

Anyway, David did ABSOLUTELY RIGHT by Sherry!!!! We shouldn't be givin' it away, Mac, but if y'all remember what David did to Patty Brooks (the skeezin speech writer), you'll know how he rolls and he did EXACTLY THE SAME to Sherry. I hated seeing my girl Penny Gerald Johnson playing the evil wife (some folks jokingly called her Lady MacPalmer), but she definitely has range! I remember her from the warm, sensitive wife of Ben Sisko on ST: Deep Space Nine ;) She was NOTHING like that here. Still, David did exactly what he had to do. I'd vote for him :tup:

Back