Tuskegee vs Alabama A&M Gane Thread: 4:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama A&M Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 4:00pm CT
TV/Stream: MyBCSN

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack! The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A Tuskegee that got blown out 30-0 by Fort Valley
Gotta love hbcu football lol. I did think that aamu would make those infamous adjustments and run off from them. Rivalry games are unpredictable I see. Looking forward to seeing the stats!

Damn. Tuskegee put up 35? I didn’t expect that this year vs the Dogs.
Y'all haven't learned Maynor football yet. 😂 We easily scored on Tuskegee. Maynor doesn't show his hand. Conference play is opening up. He runs practice plays on teams we can defeat. In order to beat us you must score 40 points or more. Y'all fall for it every time with the comparison of a against b.

Y'all haven't learned Maynor football yet. 😂 We easily scored on Tuskegee. Maynor doesn't show his hand. Conference play is opening up. He runs practice plays on teams we can defeat. In order to beat us you must score 40 points or more. Y'all fall for it every time with the comparison of a against b.

I agree with the Maynor thing to an extent. Tuskegee sucks, so I expected a good offense to score on them at will. Y’all have that. However, dropping 35 isn’t pretty. Y’all beat them, but y’all didn’t smack them around like many predicted.

Fall for it every time? Ahhhh Cee Dog, I respect ya brutha and am glad that AAMU is back to their East Winning Ways, but as a Grambling guy, I don’t have too many “we fell for it” stories against AAMU. 😂

To bad I can’t talk trash about are upcoming game.

So he was running practice plays on defense that allowed Tuskegee to score 35 points? Got it. 😄

Carolina Panthers Football GIF by morrisjenkins

Best in the SWAC!

He takes the breaks off the pedal when he goes up on OOC games. He knows you have to out score us. Most teams can't stop our offense is what I was saying. I'll be the first to admit our defense is soft as tissue though 😂
It's all good.

Back