Tulane vs TCU

The wave just score a touchdown than return a fumble for a touchdown within 8 min.

TCU 31

Tulane 28

The wave has scored 21 unanswered points

Yeah I was just trippin' on this game!
Maaane, I thought Tulane was gonna bring this one home --
Then the interception came! :bawling:

Tulane

After watching the little league world series in a game between Texas and Mass, I learned not to turn the TV off at what seems to be a blowout. This particular game was 10 to 3 in the 4th when I changed the channel. The game ended 15 to 14.

Tulane fought a good fight!

Originally posted by bluedog
Yep too little too late

TCU 38

Tulane 35

Attendance: 28,966

If they would have kicked that field goal on their first series of the game they would have made it to OT.

Tulane should have won the game. TCU put it on a platter and Tulane wasn't hungry!

I was in "Command Post" in the Super Dome. I saw the game from beginning to end. TCU does have a great defence. Tulane special teams and defence scored 21 points.

The game was actually lost on the first drive by Tulane. They should have scored when they were 2nd and goal from the plain of the goal. (That's how close they were) They ran that no huddle and it caught TCU off guard. They should have called a time out, but instead, they fumbled, quarterback sneaked it and never got it in the endzone.

Game, Set and Match, TCU!

Well also Lossman tried to do to much to soon on the last turnover, he should have just thrown the ball away, he was out side of the pocket.

Back