TU v ASU Pre-game Commentary.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
I think this is the best opportunity for ASU to finally win a Turkey Day in five years. ASU comes in with tremendous motivation given the record and their suprising performance wresting away the SWAC-E after being picked dead last. TU, the "Auburn" of the SIAC this year, comes in with a precarious situation; nothing to play for but pride,,, but tremendous pressure from dominating the series the past four years. In the spirit of MH I must come in with a take. Give me Tuskegee, clearly the underdog as usual, in probably the most monumental upset in the history of the state of Alabama college football.

Bartram,

I'm an SIAC fan and all of that but have you gone stark raving mad,bruh?? If there was ever a time that ASU should be the favorite,it's this year.What am I missing?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Butch,

No one said ASU shouldn't be the favorite. They are clearly the favorite. They have had a better season overall than TU. Still, people pick upsets all the time. Having only watched ASU once (in detroit where they looked impressive), and having watched TU several times this year, I can say that TU is playing much better than we were at the beginning of the year (when we were a Turnover machine, and couldn't hold a block on the front line to save our life). In winning the last 3 games, we have cut down on the turnovers tremendously, while taking the ball away more. This must continue in order for us to beat ASU. I'm still concerned about our running game, but that is a symptom of an inexperienced O-line. I couldn't be in The Gump this year for the game but (THANK GOD) WVAS is broadcasting on the net now, so at least I'll be able to listen to the game instead of hittin' peoples' cell phones who are at the game for updates.

Post-Game Commentary

Yeah Butch, what Shelt said. An upset pick on my part, which implies ASU was favored.

Well, on to the game. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Congrads to ASU. Yall got us this year.

Back