TSU say it aint so.....

schweeble1996

The big buzz in Houston is that you guys have been suspended for motivating. What's up with that? and how long is the suspension for? I hope the suspension is lifted before you play SU. You guys had potential this year:bawling:

Motivating ?????

Originally posted by SUTuba96
The big buzz in Houston is that you guys have been suspended for motivating. What's up with that? and how long is the suspension for? I hope the suspension is lifted before you play SU. You guys had potential this year:bawling:
Motivating what???
What does that mean?

I heard the same thing from someone at Texas SO... but I just heard that they couldnt go to any away games....

He's talking about hazing.....

Is this the same incident that was on the news, or a different case?

Come on people.....it's time to let it go.

Originally posted by BlackCrat
He's talking about hazing.....

Is this the same incident that was on the news, or a different case?

Come on people.....it's time to let it go.

This is a second incident.

Originally posted by SUTuba96
This is a second incident.

I sure hope that this isn't true. Looking at the Ocean from band camp on up until this point has looked promising. Hopefully you guys will be able to savor the season.

With the way things are looking we won't be going anywheres until we can weed out all the bull**** and all the weak arse crabs that we have.

In my opinion we have the weakest crabs from 2003.:redhot:

No offense to anyone. But personaly I believe that the crabs are a reflection of the upperclassmen who govern them.
Now just about in every crab class there is one who is weak and doesn't belong in the band, but I feel that you can make them quit without even trying to "motivate" them. All you have to do is get in that head. You can either make them stronger or make them quit. You should have been there the first day of Band Camp in 96. I swear we only got 10 hours of sleep that whole week, and the upperclssmen hadn't even made it yet. Weaklings were dropping like flies.

Back