TSPN posts appearing on search engines.....

THE PVAMU

Oh Shaela'.....
Is there anyway for this to be disable? I noticed some of my posts and others appear when I was searching on Google.......

TSPN posts have been appearing in all the major search engines for years. This is nothing new.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Have you notice the amount of views each thread has received? That should tell you that we have lurkers who aren't members of TSPN for quite some time. For instance, the Erykah Badu thread got over 1,750 views and no way all the members of TSPN looked in that thread that many times. :lol:

TSPN posts have been appearing in all the major search engines for years. This is nothing new.

Didnt know that......I thought there might have been a feature to disable that similar to what I have seen on other sites.....I guess its nice to know though....

Didnt know that......I thought there might have been a feature to disable that similar to what I have seen on other sites.....I guess its nice to know though....

But do know that posts in the private forum are not searchable.

Have you notice the amount of views each thread has received? That should tell you that we have lurkers who aren't members of TSPN for quite some time. For instance, the Erykah Badu thread got over 1,750 views and no way all the members of TSPN looked in that thread that many times. :lol:

I don't know 'bout that. We got some TSPN-registered freaks on this board. :lol:

Back