TSPN Award Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again to nominate for your favorites on our TSPN website.

you will be able to nominate in the following categories

Favorite Sports Poster
Favorite Band Poster
Favorite Small Talk Poster - Female
Favorite Small Talk Poster - Male
Favorite Smacker

Small Talk Thread of the Year
Band Board Thread of the Year
Smack Board Thread of the Year

Moderator of the Year
Newcomer of the Year - Smack Board
Newcomer of the Year - Small Talk
Smacking Organization of the Year

If you have a suggestion for any additional categories send your suggestion to our email address and we will consider it.

Send all nominations to TSPN_Nominations@yahoo.com or just click
email.gif
icon below.
Nominations will be taken until May 15,2001
Voting will take place from May 17,2001 - Jun 2,2001 and the winners will be presented at this years Reunion II-Houston on Jun 8,2001 at the Meet & Greet.

Don't forget to check out T-Shirt poll so we can get a handle on how many shirts , color and sizes we need to order. Go here for T-Shirts Poll, it ends on May 15,2001 and shirts will cost $10.00 each.

I will say this and only this..

If Questions doesn't win small talk post of the year then something is wrong with you people. That thread alone spawned about 55 copy cat threads, and an answers thread, what if thread, etc.....and it was all started by me!

Same goes for Speaking Southernese in the smack catagory. Man isn't that thread still being copied? Just my $19.11!
Carry on people!

One more thing?

Hey Fouston!!

Did yall forget the catagory about Biggest SMAC Rivalry or something like that. It was a catagory about which 2 smackers went at it the most...I think BW vs GR won last year. Or are we just not doing that catagory anymore.....

Just curious.....

I don't need to be at the reuinion to care about getting my accolades. So sit your arse down. Hell if sperm doesn't ALLOW you to go, you arse won't there anyway! No leave me alone or else......

You are __ __ __!!

I'm not skurd of you, Sugar!
Furthermore, I am not ALLOWED to do anything! I either DO it, or I DON'T!

:p

didn't I post something? Where is it?

You folks must hate my guts to find my posts and go out of your busy workday to delete it...damn

but who cares...I ain't going anywhere

I vote for Quietstorm for best moderator

Wheres that one about most creative poster? Is it just understood that I would win that one again?

BTW The crying eddie was the most devasting smack in the history of this board! Kenn had to ban the eddie smack cause it was so funny and grumblings were crying!

MAFIA #1 smacking org.

What happened to the best smacking organization rivalry award? This is sad. I sense a conspiracy to cut out every dayun award that JSU won last year. Did I mention This is sad.

You'd be ill advised to continue on your current track, PUNK ...

Originally posted by The SWAC
Nita....shoo...I hear your kids crying

No, *****, what you hear is your own incessant whining and moaning that no one gives a **** about ringing in your untainted ass ears ...

Some things you don't play with, son ...

I do fine ...

Until dumb mother****ers try to include my kids in some **** when they can't think of a damned thing else to say ...
Then I don't do so well ...

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
What happened to the best smacking organization rivalry award? This is sad. I sense a conspiracy to cut out every dayun award that JSU won last year. Did I mention This is sad.

I don't see you sending in a request to add that to the ballot. Don't talk noise here if you're not going to send in a official request or nomination. :(

don't get so hostile..

it is only a message board Nita..:rolleyes:

you have mentioned the kids before on several occasions, therefore it's public information

Originally posted by The SWAC
don't get so hostile..

it is only a message board Nita..:rolleyes:

you have mentioned the kids before on several occasions, therefore it's public information

Because I mention my children doesn't mean YOU can, especially in an woefully pissy attempt at comedy.

That's PUBLIC INFORMATION, TOO, now that I have MENTIONED IT ...

anger management....room 232 Cedar Hill, Texas...

topic...small talk rage...

STFU 101 ...

Classes can be found at PV, SU, TXSU, and any other SWAC school previously attended (or claimed) about which I might have forgotten ...

Additional Categories

There are 3 additional categories being added to the slate

Most Creative Poster
Best Rilvalry - Group
Best Rilvalry - Individuals

Thanks Suge.......

Re: Additional Categories

Originally posted by TSPN_Nominations
There are 3 additional categories being added to the slate

Most Creative Poster - Phatback's Adult Film escapades
Best Rilvalry - Group -> Dawgpound vs. Mafia, Cartel, the Corner.
Best Rilvalry - Individuals -> Phatback against everyone else.

Thanks Suge.......

See, what you don't realize is that with my superior developed Jedi mind tricks, what you peons type has been planted by myself moments before you fingers start tap-tap-tapping. Suge with his sheep...JST and his 305 for 2002 campaign....Huck Fouston....etc. I have the game sewn up !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back