Truth

The Most Origanal

To me as i see it Gram is the most origanal band in the SWAC. As you can see all the other bands swing and sway (rock) when they march Gram is the only band that doesn't do that. That is one that we look different for all other bands. Gram is the only band that sounds off with 4 and 8 as they march while other are quite and say hay ooh. GRAM IS THE ONLY BAND IN THE SWAC WHO PLAYS A MARCH ON THE FEILD. Who else does that? SO therefore Gram is the most origanal band in the SWAC. Nobody will ever be known as the WORLD FAMED

MANY TRY BUT WILL NOT SUCCESSED

THE MOST ORIGANAL BAND EVER TO SET FOOT ON THIS EARTH

KAPPA KAPPA PSI #3
EP Spr.03
AEA

TO me GRam is the most origanal band in the SWAC. GRAM is the only band in the SWAC who sounds off with 4 and 8 as they march while others are quite or say hay ooh. Gram is the only band in the SWAC who does not while others swing and sway (rock) when they march. GRAM IS THE ONLY BAND IN THE SWAC WHO PLAYS A MARCH ON THE FEILD when others play pop tunes. Ther is only one band known as the WORLD FAMED

MANY TRY BUT WILL NEVER SUCCEED

so therefore GRAMBLING isthe most origanal band in the SWAC

KAPPA KAPPA PSI #3
EP Spr.03
AEA

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
I read the rest. You didn't miss anything.

Figures....I'm bout sick of some of these posts....Sometimes I wonder who people are trying to convince. The general page population, or themselves....:idea:

Originally posted by Beaver03x2
TO me GRam is the most origanal band in the SWAC. GRAM is the only band in the SWAC who sounds off with 4 and 8 as they march while others are quite or say hay ooh. Gram is the only band in the SWAC who does not while others swing and sway (rock) when they march. GRAM IS THE ONLY BAND IN THE SWAC WHO PLAYS A MARCH ON THE FEILD when others play pop tunes. Ther is only one band known as the WORLD FAMED

MANY TRY BUT WILL NEVER SUCCEED

so therefore GRAMBLING isthe most origanal band in the SWAC

KAPPA KAPPA PSI #3
EP Spr.03
AEA

dumbies2.jpg

Originally posted by s phi s
I stopped reading right there...:rolleyes:
s phi s and o'bladerunner teamed up for a 1-2 punch that was funny:flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

Back