Trump Thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump disclosed to the Russians sensitive classified information to help the country's cause. This is called 'hustling backwards' for street level hustling. This is like prostitutes paying men to get screwed or pimps paying prostitutes to get slapped around.

Man this Trump ish is better than any TV show out there. When the end comes, and it's coming soon, I will be laughing my ass off. But the things they are tolerating is unreal. Beyond unreal.

All the GOP that were head hunting Clinton and Pres. Obama have went as quiet as whores in the church.
Why whores mane?

Man this Trump ish is better than any TV show out there. When the end comes, and it's coming soon, I will be laughing my ass off. But the things they are tolerating is unreal. Beyond unreal.

All the GOP that were head hunting Clinton and Pres. Obama have went as quiet as whores in the church.

Man the stuff is straight comedy. Spicer kills me. Dude turns red every time a reporter ask some thing.

"... ImpeachDonaldTrumpNow.com ... ImpeachDonaldTrumpNow.com ...!" - Rep. Al Green

I'm at the point where I just laugh to keep from crying. I haven't been so amused in a long time. Our entire government is a comedy of errors. On both sides. Federal, state, and local.

Politics in America is one huge clusterf*** right now. A real SNAFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back