Trump Thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So there's this. The first guy Trump said he doesn't know. The other is the brother of the Secretary of Education. Drain that swamp of millionaires and install billionaires instead

Yeah stuff like this is why CNN gets the side eye sometimes giving ignants like this a platform

Man the ignorance from these Trump folks has had me watching and reading more political news than ever before. And the sad part is it's not just because of the foolish policies they throw out there but these folks will give you more laughs than the law allow. Damn a comedy club, just watch a Spicer presser or look for his folks to defend him. Instant laughs

QOUCOb8.gif

I've seen it discussed over and over but I have yet to see any movement. When the GOP call for #45 to be impeached, hit me up and I'll grab the popcorn.

It won't happen until indictments and arrests start happening. Then they will come out trying to be patriotic and uniting against him (but these special elections will be telling)

She's a pHD toting nurse but still... that's like replacing a real lawyer with a paralegal with a doctorate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back