True Detective: Season 3

Dang I’m waiting to find out what happened to the wife and why the daughter has nothing to do with the father.

I bet she committed suicide.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ok the ending was cool but still interesting. I think at the end the lady (who was the missing girl in question) realized that Haze knew who she was. I think the Nuns were lying to protect the girl. The real mother being paid for her silence. All along the father was innocent but the eventual crime was pinned on him.

The interesting thing is all this time she was less than 60 miles away.

I’m still mad about not knowing how the wife died. They kinda left us hanging with that.

Ok the ending was cool but still interesting. I think at the end the lady (who was the missing girl in question) realized that Haze knew who she was. I think the Nuns were lying to protect the girl. The real mother being paid for her silence. All along the father was innocent but the eventual crime was pinned on him.

The interesting thing is all this time she was less than 60 miles away.

I’m still mad about not knowing how the wife died. They kinda left us hanging with that.

I loved the last episode and like you I hate not knowing how his wife passed away. It’s crazy how she helped him solve the case through her book.

Brought it up to watch the new season and it started with season 1, I'm gonna finish it and then go on to the next few seasons.

Brought it up to watch the new season and it started with season 1, I'm gonna finish it and then go on to the next few seasons.

Back