True Detective: Season 3

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ok I caught episode 2.

Man this is going to be good. How did the girl survive and why? The dad has a form of dementia. Also was that the old house the kids used to live in that he was staring at?

Personally I believe his wife had something to do with it.

Whew that would blow my mind. You think she had something to do with it in order to write the book? Also, this is the same universe with the first Season of True Detectives and there is a belief that there is possibly a child molestation, kidnapping, and murdering group.

Whew that would blow my mind. You think she had something to do with it in order to write the book? Also, this is the same universe with the first Season of True Detectives and there is a belief that there is possibly a child molestation, kidnapping, and murdering group.

Yep all because of the book. That’s why in his old age he looks at it disturbed and disgusted.

This season is slow and well thought out. At each moment you’re waiting for a “awwww damn.” Like I said earlier I really believe the wife has some information she is not giving.

Orrrrrrrrr she slept around with other men to get information for her book which is why he looks at it with a form of hate.

This season is slow and well thought out. At each moment you’re waiting for a “awwww damn.” Like I said earlier I really believe the wife has some information she is not giving.

Orrrrrrrrr she slept around with other men to get information for her book which is why he looks at it with a form of hate.

Do you remember, she was dating a white man before she met Hays? Also, what did that Indian have in the bag??? Another interesting point, how about the chicken plant?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes she was. This show is getting crazier by the episode.

It is ... and I'm soooo hooked.

I'm waiting to see what exactly got him out of the field and into a desk job with the force. His partner tried unsuccessfully to get him back in a task force.

Also, y'all know that's Cyborg from the Justice League movie playing his adult son. This is a kick ass cast.

I'm waiting to see what exactly got him out of the field and into a desk job with the force. His partner tried unsuccessfully to get him back in a task force.

Also, y'all know that's Cyborg from the Justice League movie playing his adult son. This is a kick ass cast.

Yes. I really think, this season is going to be better than season 1.

I think he knows that his wife had something to do with it. As far as a black cast it is damn good.

Yes. I really think, this season is going to be better than season 1.

Yes it will!!!! The second season was cool but different. I think it was more focused on the California State Trooper more than anything.

I think he knows that his wife had something to do with it. As far as a black cast it is damn good.

Yes it will!!!! The second season was cool but different. I think it was more focused on the California State Trooper more than anything.

It kinda makes sense that his wife had something to do with it. She's a teacher. Perfect cover.

It kinda makes sense that his wife had something to do with it. She's a teacher. Perfect cover.

Ok now we can go a little deeper.....dark brown car with a black man and white woman. His wife could pass for white at a distance. Maybe he and his wife had something to do with it. Maybe he is faking his dementia to cover it. Maybe the little girl got away and they really went to the Walgreens to find her and silence her.

Ok now we can go a little deeper.....dark brown car with a black man and white woman. His wife could pass for white at a distance. Maybe he and his wife had something to do with it. Maybe he is faking his dementia to cover it. Maybe the little girl got away and they really went to the Walgreens to find her and silence her.

How about the wife set Mahershala Ali to be the patsy/fall guy in all of this?

Back