True Bonding of Bands PV/SU Story

My appologies for pissing anyone off, didn't mean to start any thing. I was basically saying that we din't want that to happen, probably just as much as you guys didn't want it to happen. I am just glad those youngsters are not living in the past. Chill out bruh I aint attacking no one. Peacw and Blessings to the box and that horrible football team they support:lmao: :D :lmao: :D

Originally posted by SUTuba96
My appologies for pissing anyone off, didn't mean to start any thing. I was basically saying that we din't want that to happen, probably just as much as you guys didn't want it to happen. I am just glad those youngsters are not living in the past. Chill out bruh I aint attacking no one. Peacw and Blessings to the box and that horrible football team they support:lmao: :D :lmao: :D

:redhot: :redhot: Whatever you say SU Tuba 96' ........"Horrible football team we supportB O X babaa

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
:D :D At the game Saturday night in Shreveport, it should have went the same way in 98'. But I ain't here to bring up past stuff......I just wanna say that it was a beautiful thing.....S.U. coming to our side and us P.V. going to their side......I would even give their crowd an "A+" on their behavior.......No spitting on us or rocks thrown or nuffin ......I am shocked......I expected worst from them

You've got to be kidding...

Peace!!!

Great gesture ZN. As a ZN old head, I'm very proud to hear that. I'm very proud to hear you all got to mix and mingle. I prefer that stuff happen after the battle is over (after the game), but knowing the mindset of someone it was good to do it when you did. I'm glad Doc allowed you all to go over there. I really hope this allows a decision maker to realize and accept both bands are full of hard working band muscians. Do your best and respect the other. The students and fans will benefit from the great battles and memories.

AEA!!!

PEACE!!!

As my Line Bro ZN said, props to the current brothers of Zeta Nu for reaching out and the bruhs at PV for accepting.

For those of you that still have issues from 98, you need to move on. Even in death, the living have to move on. It aint that serious. It was tragic and unfortunate that it happened. ZN and I sat there that Sept night in Beaumont and watched that melee that could have and should have been avoided. But it is now 2003 and the only thing the same about SU and PV's band are the directors. So that's where the healing should really take place. I really wish Prof and Doc would address both bands and bury the hatchett so to speak. Maybe PSI at both schools can help heal the wounds from the past.

But all the rest of you that were in the bands in 98 should not be bitter, but take it as a lesson in life and build from that horrible experience. Who's at fault is not in question. Because the answer was that both bands were at fault. The arrogance of both organizations and the lack of PSI at SU is also what contributed to the incident. I sincerely believe that if KKPSI was still at SU in 98 then better judgement may have been used to ease the building tension that started the moment both bands got off the buses. Again it is the past and folks need to move on.

Back