Trouble at State

aamudrummajor19

Now that the football team is in deep shat at Alabama State, what does the band plan on doing. I also heard that State may not be able to play in the classics. Can anyone confirm whats goin on at State.

I can't comfirm whats going on but that really sucks, they got a pretty descent band program.

D.G."U know my"Steez

somebody tell me what happened to the football team cause i dont know......................holla at ya boi!!!

damn i just read the astate story.................i guess their band cant play if they dont have a game to play at..................??? its not like the band being suspended cause the game still goes on without us................but the football team being suspended is just fugged up...................

Originally posted by C-Murder
somebody tell me what happened to the football team cause i dont know......................holla at ya boi!!!

after being evaluated by the NCAA, ALa st football coach says he used some illegal players durning a lot of games and it was against the rule so they have to forfeit some games from last year and be penalized, go look in the sports section on here and you can read more about it.

ALABAMA STATE HAS NOY BEEN INVESTIGATED BY THE NCAA, BUT BY A PRIVATE CONSULTANT, WHO SAYS HE FOUND VIOLATIONS......BUT, NOTHING IS CONCRETE AS OF YET....OH, AND THE BAND WILL PLAY ON......

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
ALABAMA STATE HAS NOY BEEN INVESTIGATED BY THE NCAA, BUT BY A PRIVATE CONSULTANT, WHO SAYS HE FOUND VIOLATIONS......BUT, NOTHING IS CONCRETE AS OF YET....OH, AND THE BAND WILL PLAY ON......

You're right BG....... But you know what's finna happen. The NCAA is gunna send an 'Official Letter of Inquiry'....And then they'll start invetsigating.....

That article didn't appear in UASToday for nothing....:smh:

They'll get investigated, believe me...

yeah usa today aint no local newspaper.............thats the real deal, its gonna happen...........cause when the white folks get involved.............they love to see black folks in a bind, they gone jump on it..............so they can keep us down.....*snaps out of Malcolm X mode* aww my bad...........sorry bout that..........i have my moments...........carry on:lecture: :lecture: :smash:

I NEVER SAID THEY WOULDN'T, I SAID THEY HAVEN'T AS OF YET......THEY WILL BE COMING IN, AND I HOPE EVERYTHING IS CONTRADICTED....BUT, WHO KNOWS.....OUR BAND WILL BE THE FIYAH, THOUGH!!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

WE'LL SEE...I THINK YOU'LL BE SURPRISED.....I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH....:lmao: :lmao:

Is Miguel still out there?

All in all, I hope that you all get over the problems. I also hope you get the chance to have a season...

WE'LL SEE...I THINK YOU'LL BE SURPRISED.....I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH....:lmao: :lmao:

Na playa.:rolleyes: Just because ya'll recruited some cats from the N.O. this year doesn't guarantee that your band will be good. :rolleyes:

IF MIGUEL IS THERE...........ITS ABOUT TO BE A BIG CONFLICT BETWEEN YA'LL AND DUDES FROM NEW ORLEANS..........
CAUSE THEY AINT GONE BE FOR THAT SLAW YALL CALLED A BAND....AND IF YALL AINT AS GOOD AS THEM, YOU GONE GET CLOWNED AND YOU GONE GET MAD AND YOU GONE GET WHUPPED!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by C-Murder
IF MIGUEL IS THERE...........ITS ABOUT TO BE A BIG CONFLICT BETWEEN YA'LL AND DUDES FROM NEW ORLEANS..........
CAUSE THEY AINT GONE BE FOR THAT SLAW YALL CALLED A BAND....AND IF YALL AINT AS GOOD AS THEM, YOU GONE GET CLOWNED AND YOU GONE GET MAD AND YOU GONE GET WHUPPED!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Looks like we'll be getting some transfers.:D :D

WE'LL SEE...AND YES HE IS....HE'S READING AS I'M TYPING....OH, AND PSYCHO, NEW ORLEANS ISN'T THE ONLY PLACE WE HAVE RECRUITS COMING FROM.......SO KILL THAT NOISE......C-MURDER, YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION, AND THAT'S COOL....BUT WE'LL SEE...AND VERY SOON, TOO!!!!

WE'LL SEE...AND YES HE IS....HE'S READING AS I'M TYPING....OH, AND PSYCHO, NEW ORLEANS ISN'T THE ONLY PLACE WE HAVE RECRUITS COMING FROM.......SO KILL THAT NOISE......C-MURDER, YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION, AND THAT'S COOL....BUT WE'LL SEE...AND VERY SOON, TOO!!!!

SMH :rolleyes: Ya'll will suck regardless.

Back