Travel to Jackson

GramFan

How, when and where do we Grambling fans get together for this game? My wife and I will be leaving Lake Charles on Friday night and staying in Vicksburg that night and taking the short drive from there to Jackson on Saturday. Is there anywhere in particular that Grambling fans will meet? If anyone knows of anything please let me know. I would love to meet some of the smackers for this game.

Awwwwwww hell nawwww. You must be new to Gram football. The only game Gram fans travel to is the Bayou Classic. I guess you know where y'all meet at then. But as for traveling to non-classic games. It don't be enough of y'all to get a game of checkers started.

LMAO at meeting place for Gram fans. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Wow, Robber, that's pretty good. You must have ESP-N. I am fairly new to Grambling football. How long a fan? Long enough to have seen Gram kick the Blue Bengals arses last year.

I know the last thing you wanna see is a lot of black and gold considering that Southern's blue and gold usually outnumbers you at your own Confederate Stadium.

You know I bought an extra poncho at the stadium. Damn thing was gold. Put it on like it wasn't nothing. I'm sure they counted me amongst the Sag fans too.

And did you enjoy last year's game??? I hope you did. We got a little score to settle with you lames. Payback's a beech.

Ah Robber you got some info wrong, You see Grambling fans don't go to the SU Clas....i mean BAYOU Classic either. lol. SU normally out-weighs them like 9-1. lol. LMAO

LOL@GSU. Dayum i hope they don't take over our town like the "Jaguar County" did. lol.

Ay, I did hear that the Grambling fans have designated a place to meet up though, for those few that will make the trip.....ah i think its that place right off of Woodrow Wilson Blvd. in Jackson....ah dayum what is it.....OH YEA ....Veterans Memorial Stadium Section AA - lower - Row 12, seats 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10. Looking foward to seein you "G-Men Nation".

LMAO
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:confused:

Noise Maker,

You wanna talk and you let the visiting team's fans outnumber in your own, oooooooops, I mean the stadium that you're renting!!!!! Kinda sad huh? So I guess that you'll try to have more fans than us this next week, huh????? Yea Right!!!!!!!!!!! You couldn't do that with Provine's fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

ER GRAMBLING, let me run a few FACTS by you.
Since you obviously haven't been to a JSU game before. lol.

1. JSU has led Div. 1-AA nationally, in attendance 8 of the last 12 years, ok.

2. We bring more fans to Eddie Rob Stadium, than you, every EVEN year, so you know how it feels for someone to TAKE OVER your daym stadium lol. ok.

3. Grambling has never brought more than 500 fans ANYWHERE. lol.

4. The last time you were here, you had about 250 fans including your band and the game attendance was about 26,000, you do the math.

5. Your largest fan following is to the BAYOU CLASSIC each year, when you str8t represent with a whoppin 2,000 avg. lol.
-and you know it's the truth, hell when's the last time you went. lol.

One request, come back and let the board know how many JSU fans turn out Saturday ok.

Thanks,
LOL

N M,

'Bout 250 including the Sonic Pop, the Robber, GR, Battle Cat, you and J-State....... The other fans, y'all paid, just y'all had to pay the SWAC Refs, to make it look like y'all had a strong fan base. I was at the game Saturday and will be this Saturday. Betta pay'em good to see you get smoked by the REAL TIGER!!!!!!
Grambling

Back