Transgender Athletes: Compromising Fairness of the Game

The Founder

A girl basketball team forfeited an out of state tournament because a transgender athlete born biologically as a boy plays on a team. I can understand the team not wanting to play. What if Dwayne Wade’s son or Magic Johnson’s son played on a girl’s team there would be a big uproar because of who their parents are.

What are your thoughts?

Create a transgender league if they wanna compete. They came after Marcellus Wiley for suggesting this

Biology doesn't lie.

The 203th ranked male tennis player beat Venus and Serena back to back on the same day

https://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET...n-Who-Beat-Venus-and-Serena-Back-to-Back.aspx

The story of the transgender MMA fighter who fractured the skull of a woman barely got any burn nationally

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
1. We don't know how many trans athletes are competing in youth sports since state sports governing bodies don't keep track.
2. As many as 27 states have proposed legislation outright banning the practice -- even in states where it isn't even an issue.

But sports are never going to be "fair" though. Some athletes -- regardless of level -- are going to be better than everybody else. Like Zion in high school for example or Randy Moss at Marshall. Or that kid in little league who throws 75 mph at 11 and can hit bombs.

Create a transgender league if they wanna compete. They came after Marcellus Wiley for suggesting this

Biology doesn't lie.

The 203th ranked male tennis player beat Venus and Serena back to back on the same day

https://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET...n-Who-Beat-Venus-and-Serena-Back-to-Back.aspx

The story of the transgender MMA fighter who fractured the skull of a woman barely got any burn nationally

Women are to blame for this. They love for their girls to compete against boys (age is of no matter). I knew this day was coming.

My wife’s opinion:

Separate but equal has worked will for many years, although we do know that more funding and emphasis is placed in/on male sports. I see no problem with having sports events divided based on gender, biological boys with other biological boys and the same with girls. It gives an unfair advantage to male to female trans persons due to their biological makeup.

Look at the incident with the trans person who shattered all of the women’s records in swimming. When they were make, they lost yet when they transitioned and competed with biological females they soared. Pretty simple to figure out why. But I bet female to male trans persons will start to complain that they feel disadvantaged because of the same reason biological women don’t want to compete against trans females, biological makeup.

Hell females don't support other female sports. It's a reason why they don't get the same support.

That is because unlike here in the USA-women's sports are bigger and pay more in other countries.

Africa has 4 women's league-one is 67 years old. England has one that is 30.

It's HERE where it's not welcomed. And the main reason we have those sports is to keep those women from going overseas to play and then comeback to haunt us in the Olympics. Because we have seen USA players play on some of those teams for various reasons.

That is because unlike here in the USA-women's sports are bigger and pay more in other countries.

Africa has 4 women's league-one is 67 years old. England has one that is 30.

It's HERE where it's not welcomed. And the main reason we have those sports is to keep those women from going overseas to play and then comeback to haunt us in the Olympics. Because we have seen USA players play on some of those teams for various reasons.
Those women not gone move over to those countries because those countries don't PLAY that feminist crap. Over here is way they push feminism because our weak government cater to females.

There is only male and female, anything else is a figment of mankind's imagination with exception of hermaphrodites. A man or woman cross dressing, changing their tone of voice or mimicking the mannerisms of the opposite gender does nothing to change that. Individuals should resist being so easily socialized into what is a blatant lie.

In most cases, not all too long after puberty, it is clear why a distinction is made in athletic competition with regard to gender. Furthermore, no young lady or young women should have to settle nor accept second, third or fourth place because a young man chooses to identify himself as something other than a male.

In my opinion, as it pertains to athletics, the entire question is not a matter of fairness, but instead a question that requires common sense and resolve which is lacking in many corners of society these days. The end result is young ladies are being cheated and told to take a back seat to a man again, which something the feminists claim to care about, but it is clearly obvious they don't.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Biology doesn't lie.

That is exactly what needs to happen. They get in an uproar and remove logic. It's not a problem that they are trans. The problems comes when you clearly have an advantage over women. Imagine if Lebron said he wanted to be a trans and compete in the WNBA. I'm willing to bet my entire savings they come up with a rule.

That is exactly what needs to happen. They get in an uproar and remove logic. It's not a problem that they are trans. The problems comes when you clearly have an advantage over women. Imagine if Lebron said he wanted to be a trans and compete in the WNBA. I'm willing to bet my entire savings they come up with a rule.

True!! My wife said the same thing.

Dave Chappelle made a similar point

Dave Chappelle made a similar point

And still getting attacked to this day for it (surprised but glad Netflix still dropping those bags for his specials)

What the Alphabetical mob won't acknowledge is how Dave is taking care of the child of a transgender comedian (Daphne Norman) who committed suicide because they dared to side with Dave and the mob attacked them for it

And still getting attacked to this day for it (surprised but glad Netflix still dropping those bags for his specials)

What the Alphabetical mob won't acknowledge is how Dave is taking care of the child of a transgender comedian (Daphne Norman) who committed suicide because they dared to side with Dave and the mob attacked them for it
... and the funny thing that Dave points out is the racism that lies within all of that. However, few people see that point.

And they still on his head for telling the truth. Let Derrick Henry become trans and play in the women's alliance league. I bet all types of rules gone get thrown around
I root for chaos. Like all 16 seeds making it to the Final Four chaos.

I think we're on the verge of a whole lot of unintended consequences, like when I tell the story of Satanists wanting to put a shrine on courthouse grounds after a Christian group put a 10 Commandments joint on the grounds ... I think that was in Oklahoma.

Back