Transfer Portal 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Surprise that this is happening again...

255773615_4445956252158412_2945789838346068532_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He's trying to go to Ole Miss or Miss St.

Bingo

Plus when you have the best FG kicker in the SWAC, it's a luxury to have as far as letting him walk

As far as the DL is concerned, I'm kind of surprised but not surprised. He was supposed to be doing like #99 (Bell) has played but he has only shown flashes. A grad transfer came in and took many of his snaps so that should have been a sign there

Dancy's seat is probably gonna be only lukewarm in 2022 because of the improvement but it could go to warm real quick if the projected FBS transfers at QB don't play or pan out (don't be surprised to see #1 hit the portal with one year of eligibility remaining). #16 was only signed because the UTEP transfer redshirted

This one is kind of surprise since he was a homegrown product from HS (most of Valley's recent All-SWAC selections are homegrown) but after that AAMU game, it's hard to make a case for anyone in that secondary that has eligibility left (just him) to keep their scholarship

Don't forget about Williams there for a hot minute. :( I was HIGHLY disappointed I couldn't none of that greasy heart-attack and stroke goooooooooooood yard pimp smothered in deliciousness. lol :D

Service was bad during both of their stints there. Made you really miss Tinsley's

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why all this portal activity at Valley now? Are they being displaced by some players coming in we don't know about?

I was wondering the same thing with the first two posts on here and on Facebook.

I am not the one to report rumors but if the one rumor I heard about is true, then letting these players walk makes sense. The two defensive players were productive but not game changing. Both lost snaps to grad transfers and probably were gonna lose snaps to whoever else coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back