Transfer Portal 6....on and on and on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All we need is for him to defend, rebound, and avg 10 points on put backs. Give us what MCKinnis from JSU give them. Remember we have Karl Nicholas 6’9” post player and John Walker 6’9” forward both returning. This is looking very interesting on paper.

Just a service reminder I’m not over looking what PV has done this off season.

GIF by Desus & Mero

If you went to any Southern vs jsu game in the 90s you would know the reason.
No I never attended any of those games. So they were that good, huh? So good that The Championship was created just for those two teams? WOW!!! Just out of curiosity, how often did those two teams meet in the finals of the Championship game?

No I never attended any of those games. So they were that good, huh? So good that The Championship was created just for those two teams? WOW!!! Just out of curiosity, how often did those two teams meet in the finals of the Championship game?
Ok, man you should've been there. Man!!! You know how big Memorial Stadium is 60k. You had fans outside the stadium sitting on the hill on the west side. Gee wiz someone in there feelings. You know Southern and jsu met twice in the championship with my Jags being victorious. Once in Birmingham and in your hometown school location. But try asking me this question, how many times Southern won the conference in the 90s? How many times jsu won the conference in the 90s? Who lead in the conference in attendance in the 90s? 😆 o yea put Famu in that mix i would like to see in the championship.

Ok, man you should've been there. Man!!! You know how big Memorial Stadium is 60k. You had fans outside the stadium sitting on the hill on the west side. Gee wiz someone in there feelings. You know Southern and jsu met twice in the championship with my Jags being victorious. Once in Birmingham and in your hometown school location. But try asking me this question, how many times Southern won the conference in the 90s? How many times jsu won the conference in the 90s? Who lead in the conference in attendance in the 90s? 😆 o yea put Famu in that mix i would like to see in the championship.
5th year senior but COVID added a year -

What happened after the 90s as 40k is an accomplishment now - surely that many folks ain’t died off or the next generation produced a whole lot of LSU fans or mississippi fans

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back