Transfer Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
It's not over and still going strong. I hope these young athletes find a decent home....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What's up with that? Why a 2-year community college? I'm sure he already has his degree. Does he intend to play for the MDCC and then hope to transfer again to a Division 1 university?.

Last edited:
What's up with that? Why a 2-year community college? I'm sure he already has his degree, Does he intend to play for the MDCC and then hope to transfer again to a Division 1 university?.

He never played at UF I believe before transferring to JSU. Played in 2019 and of course this spring doesnt go against his eligibity so he can get his AA and prove himself in Moorhead in a stacked MS community college scene (MGCCC, EMCC, JCCC, etc).

If he is average there as well, then he might end up like our former 3 star QB who played at Valley in 2017 but is a safety at USA now

Would have been better had he went to MGCCC; EMCC; or NWCC.

MDCC has historically been a bottom dweller but that may change with Thomas there. Not sure how much it moves the needle however.

He will definitely put up some big numbers! He'll get his A.S. in 1 year and off to another D1A next year kinda like what Montez Sweat did.

Kansas State’s newest incoming transfer should help address one of the biggest short-term roster needs that the Wildcats have heading into the 2021 season.

Reggie Stubblefield, a senior defensive back from Prairie View A&M announced his plans to transfer to K-State on Wednesday. His arrival in Manhattan will provide the Wildcats with some much needed veteran talent that should help create more depth in the secondary next fall.

Kansas State’s newest incoming transfer should help address one of the biggest short-term roster needs that the Wildcats have heading into the 2021 season.

Reggie Stubblefield, a senior defensive back from Prairie View A&M announced his plans to transfer to K-State on Wednesday. His arrival in Manhattan will provide the Wildcats with some much needed veteran talent that should help create more depth in the secondary next fall.

Too bad that if he gets drafted in 2022, it will be no mention of Prairie View

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Higher stage ... at Nevada? Joke.

I'm glad someone else said it. Colin Kaepernick aint walking through that door. I guess it's the thought of saying you played on a FBS team works for them.

Noah Johnson went closer to him when he did it and was average at USF. Whether at Alcorn or USF, he's still gonna be seen as a Taysom Hill type if he were to land on a NFL team. I wish we didnt have to wait a year for the XFL because it definitely is a viable springboard league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back