Transfer Portal 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAM4LIFE

Bewild: old assed raggedy muthafugga who endured Prairie View athletics ineptness for excess of 35+ f'ing years has officially declared for the transfer portal.

This some bullshat right cheah mane. 😡😡😡😡
Tony Ferguson Kiss GIF by UFC

You put up the good fight.
Rest well.​

Blacknbengal

Bewild: old assed raggedy muthafugga who endured Prairie View athletics ineptness for excess of 35+ f'ing years has officially declared for the transfer portal.

This some bullshat right cheah mane. 😡😡😡😡
C'mon Cuz!! Hell, I'll give up my precious seat for ya. We'll make room for you. Waited for this bullisht right hea?!!! Man, I wanna kick someone's ass like that guy at the Hilton hotel. Just one damn punch. ONE DAMN PUNCH!!!!! 😡😡🤬

Bewildered

It ain't really real until you boycott Homecoming. Per Jim Brown "Wacha gone do?"
richard pryor comedian GIF
While I'm here and please accept my apology, not apololie, because I'm venting now.

Where were these "homecoming" people, the local htown related folk - not the out of towners, when it was less than 724 of us standing in that cold assed rain watching MVSU and coach Dancy's squad breaking a foot off in our Panther hairy asses? :(

It's cold and lonely in these PV stands bruh.

51712022226_2276df8736_o.jpg

Blacknbengal

While I'm here and please accept my apology, not apololie, because I'm venting now.

Where were these "homecoming" people, the local htown related folk - not the out of towners, when it was less than 724 of us standing in that cold assed rain watching MVSU and coach Dancy's squad breaking a foot off in our Panther hairy asses? :(

It's cold and lonely in these PV stands bruh.

51712022226_2276df8736_o.jpg
😡 The only PV person I see standing there. No one else around

Bewildered

😡 The only PV person I see standing there. No one else around
Look what these muthafuggas did to your dna kinfolk mane. :( Look at ol' Bewild... lonely... all by hisself.... standing in the cold assed rain 2nd level east side... all by his gott dayam self. :(

I'm glad Fi was there in the cold assed rain on the field to document all these gott dayamed PV atrocities how they treat their approaching golden years alums. :(

PV don't deserve my raggedy old ass. :(

Blacknbengal

Look what these muthafuggas did to your dna kinfolk mane. :( Look at ol' Bewild... lonely... all by hisself.... standing in the cold assed rain 2nd level east side... all by his gott dayam self. :(

I'm glad Fi was there in the cold assed rain on the field to document all these gott dayamed PV atrocities how they treat their approaching golden years alums. :(

PV don't deserve my raggedy old ass. :(
Man, THEE would love to have you on our side Bewild. PV and those raggedy ass people there don't deserve your support. Had my folks out there cheering and rooting for their kids by him lonesome.

And now we gotta deal with this Bubba bullisht. Dooley just didn't know how good he had it at PV. I wish that ratcheted ass ghetto school just fall its ass in the river. Go ahead and just cleanse the SWAC by falling its ass into the River.

NastyD

Da 1 & Only
Man, THEE would love to have you on our side Bewild. PV and those raggedy ass people there don't deserve your support. Had my folks out there cheering and rooting for their kids by him lonesome.

And now we gotta deal with this Bubba bullisht. Dooley just didn't know how good he had it at PV. I wish that ratcheted ass ghetto school just fall its ass in the river. Go ahead and just cleanse the SWAC by falling its ass into the River.
😆 🤣

PQUE

Atomik Dogg

It's cold and lonely in these PV stands
rabid matthew broderick GIF

This itsh aint right on Homecoming? Hell Huntsville locals will show up for Homecoming, even if it is just to eat.

Bewildered

rabid matthew broderick GIF

This itsh aint right on Homecoming? Hell Huntsville locals will show up for Homecoming, even if it is just to eat.
Bruh, that ain't HC'ing. lol That's the last home game vs Valley. I missed the last 3 HCs @ PV, purposely. I give those "HC" folk room to get their shine on and flaunt their one day support for PV athletics lol because the next week, at home or even afar, we won't see their raggedy asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.