Tournament win earns Jags trip to NCAA Big Dance against Texas

SU gets Texas

The Swac champion Southern Lady Jags gets to play Texas in the Big Dance on sunday in Austin,Tx

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congratulations to Coach Pugh and the Lady Jaguars!!!!!!

On to victory...represent the SWAC and Southern University. :tup:

FYI to the other schools:

At the party to await the NCAA regional assignments, Southern's Lady Jags wore SWAC hats and shirts, not Southern University paraphenalia. I thought that showed a lot of class, and I was not surprised! Coach Pugh is a CLASS ACT!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Congratulations to Coach Pugh and the Lady Jaguars!!!!!!

On to victory...represent the SWAC and Southern University. :tup:

At the party to await the NCAA regional assignments, Southern's Lady Jags wore SWAC hats and shirts, not Southern University paraphenalia. I thought that showed a lot of class, and I was not surprised! Coach Pugh is a CLASS ACT!

Does anybody have any information on getting tickets? ZN is going to be in San Antonio that weekend and that is too close to to not support the Jags if we can.

Originally posted by momof2ym
Does anybody have any information on getting tickets? ZN is going to be in San Antonio that weekend and that is too close to to not support the Jags if we can.

I thought they said that the ladies will be playing at the Maravich assembly center here in baton rouge?

Originally posted by bluedog
I thought they said that the ladies will be playing at the Maravich assembly center here in baton rouge?

I thought the Advocate said that they were going to be playing Texas in Austin. I'll double check that before I get tickets. I hope it is Austin because that is really close to San Antonio.

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

And there they are! CONGRATS AGAIN!

buffalo%20wings.jpg

Originally posted by Killer Bees
I never thought I would say this, but Geaux Jags!

Represent the SWAC well!

Now you two knuckleheads know ya'll were screaming like crazy in 93'.:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Way to geaux JAGS!!!

<font size=5>CONGRATULATIONS to the Mighty Fine LadyJAGS of SU!!! Beat those Longhorns!!!</font>

:jump: :tup: :jump:

Congrats Lady Jags.....
Job Well Done.........
Much Deserved Win
S outhern W ins A onther C hampionship

Back