Top Ten Excuses Why Gram Beat Alkin

duuun duuunnn dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun dun dun-dun-dun
ooop oop ooop ooop
duuun duuunnn dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun dun dun-dun-dun

GR,

I only got to hear that song one time last year. I may not get to hear it at all on Saturday night.

Hey Alcorn,

Do you play that song on field goals too. Cause I seriously doubt you will get a TD at all.

Maybe they can play it on a first down or something, because they won't be crossing the end zone....unless they're trying to catch up with Levi to give him his towel he dropped on the 35.

Gotta Go with the G-Men

Gram,

Ya boy TBJ will be pulling for you every game except for the annual
Bayou Classic Beat Down.

Go out there and represent for "The Boot".

Thanks TruBluJag, we will definitely represent the boot up in Pississimi! Will be waiting to here how the Jags kicked some purple azz this weekend.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Thanks TruBluJag, we will definitely represent the boot up in Pississimi! Will be waiting to here how the Jags kicked some purple azz this weekend.

Kumbaya my Lord. Kumbayaaaaaaa
Ohhh Lord. Kumbayaaaaaaaa.

It's on now, WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.S.U. will ambush the Mississippi Indians!!!!!!!!!!!

Grambling is the best. Others talk about how they want to be the best.

Oh boy, an Alcorn win will be so good. Dang, I can not make it but will listen on yahoo.

Oh by the way, the last time Greatmess visited the Reservation, they lost 44-20 in 1997 and McNair was not playing.

And it was Eddie's last visit to the Reservation. I guess it was the game that started the tears.

I'll make a call to Casem to make sure that gratis tickets are awating Eddie if he attend the game.

Hey 86, please ensure that my message is delivered to Casem; we do not want Eddie standing in Line at Spinks!

Humm!!!!!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!

I would post some unrealistic smack about Alcorn beating Grambling but I know my coach will not allow a victory to occur for us so I will not waste time typing ample threats.

However, Grambling I do think we will be competitive and we will give you a good game.

Also, since y'all are going to beat us, please keep Coach Doug away from our young college girls because its ok to beat our team but you also don't have to beat our young college girls. However, I do know that Louisiana SWAC schools do have a reputation for beating on women so I guess I can't expect too much.

Alcorn State University--"The New Prarie View of the SWAC"

Hol' up Fan w/ No Name!!!!

I know taking a loss is hard (believe me, I've endured it for QUITE a while backing PVAMU), but, don't desert your team man! This is the TIME when REAL FANS stand up and appreciate the efforts by the kids. The coaches? Well..... The administration for their bonehead decisions? Well.... *trying my best to be positive*

Your quote "Alcorn State University--The New Prarie View of the SWAC" is not deservant bruh! Your programme has a TON of history/talent and I truly believe that the Reservation has the athletes to compete w/ ANYONE in the SWAC! Coaching? Well.... That's OVERLY questionable. I'm not berating the head coach as a person for I <b>truly believe in what he stands for in terms of producing INTELLIGENT COLLEGIATELY EDUCATED MEN</b>; but, his coaching skills leave a little bit to be desired (based on how we beat AlcSU last fall).

Keep that head up bruh! I know you're not a bandwagoner as if you didn't care, you wouldn've posted about your alma mater.

Keep that purple and gold spirit strong and good luck! Beat up on Gram for us a lil' so that when they come to Dallas in a few weeks, they'll have a HUGE letdown which will aid in our victory! :emlaugh: Alcorn 21 GSU 6 (Duh duh duh messes it up again) LOL :D

PI, errrr, Panthro!

Sorry for misinformation. When your team is as sorry as mine you just try to grasp at any straws possible.

Anyway, I will be at the game cheering on my boys so I will see all you GSUers at the game.

Alcorn 2001 Quote of the year

Alcorn will not always be down! (borrowed from Prarie View after 56-7 loss to Alcorn way back in early 90s"

Panthro thanks for the words of encouragement!

Just to let you know I am not hating on PV but I know that y'all know how to lose more gracefully than us Alcornites even though now we have not had a winning season since MCNair left (so I guess I should be used to it by now).

Thanks anyway and I respect the way you hold up for your squad even though y'all have had a rough time. However, even though I have lost faith in my team winning, I still do support my squad and I will be at the game early tailgaing and enjoying our yard getting ready for the big game.

Purple and Gold Pact 2001
Just keep the Faith Man!

Old Riddle: What did the rabbit say when they cut off it's tail?

Answer: It ain't long now!!!!

How do yall want us to handle this. Do you want it to be a rout
(to help get rid of Thomas) or would you prefer to give your team some relief?

We gonna kick your azz regardless, but just wanted to know how you wanted it!

What's the use of smacking people when they don't even have confidence in their own team? I guess when you know you suck, why try to hide it.

Oh well...Bring on Unnormal A & M. Saturday will be a scrimmage anyway.

Les Brown send help!!!

ALCORN 24 Crumbling 6

If you thought losing accreditation was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!

THE HAWK IS BACK;)

asuvgsu.gif

This thread could turn into something really special w/ the right spices... LOL

Purple and Gold Braves... Black and Gold (finally got your colors right :rolleyes: ) Tigers...

Hey, wasn't it GSU and ASU that scored something like 59 and 58 or 57 points apiece in a game that GSU won? :snicker:

Send the smoke signals, batten down the hatches, errrrrrr, pull the wagons in a circle, hide the women and chillun, .... I wanna' instigate a WAR!!! LOL :D

So, Braves? How do you REALLY feel about Duh?

Tigers? How do you REALLY feel about Tommy (Thomas)?

It is not the same as last year!!!!!!

Bring It:

We Are Ready!!!!!!

:flamethro :flamethro :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken:

Yeah, O.K., Sure Buddy. Uh, are you Alcornites gonna do any tailgatin' Saturday?

SAD

<B><font color="blue">Now this should go in the <strike>SMACK HALL OF FAME</strike>!!!!</B></font>

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
It is not the same as last year!!!!!!

Bring It:

We Are Ready!!!!!!

:flamethro :flamethro :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken:

Back