Top Degree Producers Among HBCUs

I've seen the opposite. Maybe it's the DMV area, but a lot of companies recognized Master's degrees from UofP. I've even been asked about the programs I majored in at the UofP. Having the experience is the first thing and the degrees are the icing on the cake. I know several people in key positions that received Masters degress from Phoenix.

Same here. Many companies around here have agreements with U of Phx and will pay tuition and fees upfront for employees who are in school there.

Same here. Many companies around here have agreements with U of Phx and will pay tuition and fees upfront for employees who are in school there.

As I said early, the perception of master's degrees from U of Phoenix is a lot different than the perception of Bachelor's degrees from there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
As I said early, the perception of master's degrees from U of Phoenix is a lot different than the perception of Bachelor's degrees from there.

Which makes little sense... I guess they would have had to hire sub par professors for undergrad, but not grad, and also prohibit the grad professors from teaching undergrad courses? Sounds silly.

They say the same thing about HBCU programs. I have read on alabama live news websites where the folks talk about hbcu's, then turn around and say our grad programs are actually good. Folks always find negatives in what they want.

Which makes little sense... I guess they would have had to hire sub par professors for undergrad, but not grad, and also prohibit the grad professors from teaching undergrad courses? Sounds silly.

I think it is more in the student body they recruit for each. Trust, it is two very different demographics. I know a good bit of professionals with Master's degrees from U of Phoenix, not many with bachelors.

Our company just recognized them and will pay for your MBA there now. That's saying something because Emerson Electric corporate are MBA snobs when it comes to that.

Back