Top 10 Best HBCU football Uniforms

Will watch the video later

but I will say SU should go back to the Pete era unis. That baby blue looks little league-ish.

JSU is cool I guess but I’m not a fan of the red.

Gram is perfect.

Alcorn is perfect.

Valley’s are nice.

that black and gold we have strikes fear into other schools I wouldn’t change a thing about our uniforms.

the rest of y’all are meh.

I think Grambling and Alcorn have the best uniforms in the SWAC, with Southern coming in third. I wish Southern would alternate with the royal blue sometimes instead of always doing the baby blue. I also liked how AAMU added grey to their uniforms.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
May the record show I done damn forgot the uniforms y’all wore as many times as we have kicked your ass in Jackson.
Played your Pre “sideshow” days card… 😂 wish we were playing y’all again so we can prove spring won’t a fluke at all…. That can be at grambling… in Jackson…. In Dooley basement … Fobbs wife kitchen while Coach prime eating a nice Luke warm apple pie smiling … J state by 10…

Played your Pre “sideshow” days card… 😂 wish we were playing y’all again so we can prove spring won’t a fluke at all…. That can be at grambling… in Jackson…. In Dooley basement … Fobbs wife kitchen while Coach prime eating a nice Luke warm apple pie smiling … J state by 10…
By 3 TDs at the least

I love bcu helmets. They always seem to find nice lids

Will watch the video later

but I will say SU should go back to the Pete era unis. That baby blue looks little league-ish.

JSU is cool I guess but I’m not a fan of the red.

Gram is perfect.

Alcorn is perfect.

Valley’s are nice.

that black and gold we have strikes fear into other schools I wouldn’t change a thing about our uniforms.

the rest of y’all are meh.
Nope. We’re playing in our ACTUAL school colors now. We good.

Ok I watched the video and I can agree with a few but I still don't know why some are even considered in the Top 10.

Orange and green shouldn't be in anyone's top 10 lol

And then the guy is mad on Youtube because people are calling him out for his opinion. You can have your opinion (your right) but people also have the right to call you out on it

I like the baby blue just wish ya'll would change your helmet

yeah. Some folks wanna go with the late 70s helmet (Columbia blue with gold face mask).

a friend of mine suggested we only go all Columbia-blue (in all sports) for championship games or big rivalry games “Championship blues”

yeah. Some folks wanna go with the late 70s helmet (Columbia blue with gold face mask).

a friend of mine suggested we only go all Columbia-blue (in all sports) for championship games or big rivalry games “Championship blues”

Sounds clean, do that or the one from the mid 90s yellowish Gold helmet

Sounds clean, do that or the one from the mid 90s yellowish Gold helmet

some folks want the 90s look gold helmet with a Columbia blue face mask

I think this conversation should be geared towards specific uniform combinations instead of in general.

I’m partial to Southern’s all white unis with the white helmet. When that sun hits them joints it looks hella good

I told my boy, a SU alum, that moving to royal blue was a big mistake. SU became ordinary with royal blue. I only know the Jags as Columbia Blue watching Jaguar Spirit show in the early 90s.

i am biased, but Gram has the best as we kicked a lot ass in those unis during its original days. The problem under Fobbs is the opposite when we wear it.

I told my boy, a SU alum, that moving to royal blue was a big mistake. SU became ordinary with royal blue. I only know the Jags as Columbia Blue watching Jaguar Spirit show in the early 90s.

i am biased, but Gram has the best as we kicked a lot ass in those unis during its original days. The problem under Fobbs is the opposite when we wear it.

Moving to royal blue made us indistinguishable from other schools with blue and gold. It was a move made out of cheapness. And we've kinda paid the price for it because nostalgic mofos only wanna talk about royal blue ... although IT AIN'T OUR REAL SCHOOL COLOR!

I do like Grambling's white tops with the red pants.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes, I prefer the light (columbia} blue to the royal blue. I like what the men's basketball team has done by adding some navy blue into the mix. A little navy blue around those white or gold (letters & numbers) on the jerseys. Makes the numbering and lettering more visibly readable,

Back