Top 10 Best HBCU football Uniforms

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As soon as he called UAPB's logo "generic" and "plain" I stopped watching the video. It's bad enough that Valley's all green uniforms with the green helmet didn't make the list (best in HBCU football) but to say something that outlandish just makes not wanna support you (and I dont care if it's his opinion)

Pretty good list. I probably would of put fam at number 2 based on the schools on this list.

He's right about those uni's for us in 2019 lol.. hated em lol.

The uni and helmet combinations we are rocking this Fall though gonna be the best in the game lol. We are venturing a little further away from Tradition (so it will piss some fans off) but kids these days love options and lots of them.

As soon as he called UAPB's logo "generic" and "plain" I stopped watching the video. It's bad enough that Valley's all green uniforms with the green helmet didn't make the list (best in HBCU football) but to say something that outlandish just makes not wanna support you (and I dont care if it's his opinion)
Valley's all green goes hard like JSU's all red goes hard.

Grambling's all black unis are straight fire. I won't be a homer and speak on purple/gold because most know what color my blood bleeds.

Pretty good list. I probably would of put fam at number 2 based on the schools on this list.

He's right about those uni's for us in 2019 lol.. hated em lol.

The uni and helmet combinations we are rocking this Fall though gonna be the best in the game lol. We are venturing a little further away from Tradition (so it will piss some fans off) but kids these days love options and lots of them.
FAMU is venturing a little from tradition with the debut of white helmets which I have seen. We also have new uniforms but I have not seen them yet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We love when you all wear Blue, white, red, dookie brown, orange, sage, cocaine white, manilla, snot yellow, and everything else....we still kicking yall ass overall.
That’s cool … may the record book show you wore all black to your own funeral in your own house as we buried y’all lil undefeated at home streak … slapped that gold G off that helmet and said this our time now.

He's right about UAPB helmet logo
Yes the design is clever but the overall presentation is not a good look

He critiqued the uniforms, the higher up the list he offered less critique which was appropriate imo.

Of course his placement of Alcorn on the list was a keen choice 😉

That’s cool … may the record book show you wore all black to your own funeral in your own house as we buried y’all lil undefeated at home streak … slapped that gold G off that helmet and said this our time now.

May the record show I done damn forgot the uniforms y’all wore as many times as we have kicked your ass in Jackson.

Back