Toi I am going to kick your little azz!

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
I am earnestly reading The Emperor of Ocean Park.

I am going to kick your little azz for getting me hook on this book.

I am on page 300, with 345 to go.

I am about to lose my friggin' mind.

I am fighting the urge to flip forward to answer this question: what the frick?

I am sending you a plane ticket to the party I am giving to discuss the book with 6 other law professors who I are reading and enjoying the book too. (YOU HAVE GOT TO COME!!)

Don't say sheit. Just let me continue to suffer UNTIL THE END! :D

Dirty, remember this summer Toi was telling us about this book...? Boy go get the book tomorrow and start reading it. Yep, it is THAT good!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I told you the book was good...

I am mad that you are still reading it lol

I will re-read it to catch up...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let me go and read this book.

**Wonder if I can get an invite to the reading party.** :lmao: :lmao:

Kellis you can come if you can answer this question in the next 30 min...

WHO IS ANGELA AND WHO IS HER PHUGGING BOYFRIEND?!

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

The last time I was this engaged in a book is when I read Paradise by Toni Morrison.

[color=1]Somebody please help me!![/color] :bawling:

Okay back to the book...I am on page 356 now! :p

Re: Kellis you can come if you can answer this question in the next 30 min...

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
WHO IS ANGELA AND WHO IS HER PHUGGING BOYFRIEND?!

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

The last time I was this engaged in a book is when I read Paradise by Toni Morrison.

[color=1]Somebody please help me!![/color] :bawling:

Okay back to the book...I am on page 356 now! :p

You know who Angela is... think about it and then you will find her boyfriend...

Now if you want me to tell you I will...

:cool:

Can I get an invite to teh party too?

But I have to ask....is this group all women? Because I have already been kicked out of 2 book clubs, and I don't think I can handle being thrown out of another one............

Originally posted by Suge
Can I get an invite to teh party too?

But I have to ask....is this group all women? Because I have already been kicked out of 2 book clubs, and I don't think I can handle being thrown out of another one............

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Suge, wth is goin on with you? Are you takin feminine hormone pills or something?

Yes you can come!

Suge,

Go and get the book TODAY and start reading it! You will love it...murder, mystery, Black folk mess, white folk mess, family, loyalty, mistrust, infidelity, all that and more.

Our group has 2 males, but 1 is gone on sabbatical to Nigeria, so only one will be there. And is gonna get his azz kicked out too because he is OLD with your ATTITUDE. :rolleyes: :D

You gotta read the book because there will be an EXAM! :lmao:

Toi,

WHY WHY WHY? Will it EVER end? You know what I'm talking about right? :p

I'm a kinder and gentler Suge.......
:confused:

Tara, pls hook this man up with that dyme in the white sweater!!! I want the old Suge back! This one is really scaring me. :scared:

Spots....

I already read the book! I'm way ahead of you. I just need a forum to discuss the book. And what do you mean...."With my attitude?" Me, attitude?

Normally I get in book clubs with all women, and then when its discussion time, you people don't like to hear the truth! You just want someone to co-sign on all that nonsense that some of you spit. Then I start getting calls about how everyone is "Uncomfortable voicing their opinions around me"

Okay, the last time I shouldn't have called that lady an idiot....but hell it was the truth. She was a freakin idiot!

Okay, the last time I shouldn't have called that lady an idiot....but hell it was the truth. She was a freakin idiot!

Now, THATS the Suge Im use to! :nod: :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Then I start getting calls about how everyone is "Uncmfortable voiving their opinions around me"
:emlaugh:

Suge you no whining and no name calling at book club meeting! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know that's right! You probably f-up a wet dream! You the kinda book club member that will throw a rock at the church and tell the preacher you did it! But you so dayum cute, that we would just pat you on your head and let you have your little diatribe! Then we would whip your behind with the Socratic method and get the REAL truth out of you! LOL

Anyway you read the book, so keep your dayum mouth shut until I finish it!

Toi:

We haven't decided but it will probably be after Christmas, but before the sememster begins.

Back