Todd Bridges and Young and Restless

THAMES

Question for the Ladies, and some men?

Now that bad boy Todd Bridges of different strokes fame is making his comeback by signing on for a few epsodes of Y&R, will you watch this soap? Can he replace the Soul Train dude?

I already watch this soap whenever feasible, so Todd Bridges being on there won't make much difference to me. He sure as hell ain't as easy on the eyes as the other guy though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HMM..

Originally posted by Black_Reign
"what you talkin' bout willis"

I WAS GONNA POST THAT...DARN IT...HOWEVER YOU SHOULD HAVE CHANGED "WILLIS" TO "THAMES" OR "DTOWN JAG"...WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNIER

Ok........Y&R folks......I tried to give her a chance, but........the new Mackenzie SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm finished.......carry on.

Originally posted by Bird123
Ok........Y&R folks......I tried to give her a chance, but........the new Mackenzie SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm finished.......carry on.

She is going to take some getting use to, but I don't think she sucks. Now the girl who use to fill in for the original Mackenzie from time to time sucked...she was ugly as hell! Thank goodness they didn't use her as a replacement.

You just don't have a dayum thing to do, huh?

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

She is going to take some getting use to, but I don't think she sucks. Now the girl who use to fill in for the original Mackenzie from time to time sucked...she was ugly as hell! Thank goodness they didn't use her as a replacement.

It really is slow!! Football season HURRY UP!
:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: @ Same Old G! He don gon strait SOAP OPERA now!:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling:

Back