To you Houston folks who want to ask questions about PV's program

Blu Panther

The name says it all
Prairie View A&M University Athletic Director Charles McClelland will be on KCOH around 5 p.m. tonight to answer questions pertaining to our athletic department.

Listen to it on the 'net at KCOH

I hate that I'm in a class tonight from 4-10 and I'm going to miss it.
:( :( :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now I can tell you know that Ralph Cooper will bring up the following topics:

"If Prairie View can make a bold move then why in the hell can't it's counterpart?"

"Promoting Madison High School Coach Ray Seals as a candidate for the position."

Originally posted by C-LeB28

"Promoting Madison High School Coach Ray Seals as a candidate for the position."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Please not Ray Seals, this man get out coach every year in the playoffs. I rather keep Coach Thomas any day, than to have Seals as my coach. If Seals is hired as head coach, does that mean he would bring Fields as his offensive coordinator? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes:

PV, please don't make that mistake.

Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy, Katy, look Seal is running away scared already. :D

I knew I could get a response out of you with my remark.

Ralph raised that issue "in disguise" the other night when Coach Seals was on there promoting the NFL/HISD player's clinic.

I need to do my homework before I post my preferences, but I know Seals won't be on my list. I think that he is a good coach, but I don't think he could get us where we need to be as a dominate force in SWAC.

Readers Digest version. McClelland appreciates the contributions that Coach Dorsey made to the team, but the university is focused on going into another direction. Vernon Perry coached the Golf team because of differences in views with Defensive Coord. and has now been asked to return as asst. football coach. They will do traditional search and something about a 10 day posting period. Have already received calls from Alumni that supports the efforts and received calls from interested applicants. Interested in recruiting Texas talent in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio as well as some of the smaller towns.

FINALLY!!!!! Recruiting in the backdoor!!! Geesh!!!! :mad:

And they wonder how someone like my kinfolx (Michael Bishop) can slip through the cracks while being in the LITERAL backdoor of PV! Dizzam!!!!! :mad:

Hoping they take a CLOSE and STRONG look @ some of those 6 man teams too! Those guys are athletic and are REARED to excel in the art of pitch and catch! (speed kills)

LOL

I ain't know! LOL I ain't going out yonder to New Mexico/Arizona to see what type of talent is there. If they don't have an internet site w/ contact 411, it ain't lookin' good! LOL

Back