To the guys, what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impression?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PsiSnake
Its a turn-off for me:

1. If she eats more food than me.

5. If every other word that comes outta her mouth is a cuss word.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by yvette23

Dayum sweety, I guess I wasn't meant for you. :(

:lmao:

SET-UP!.....Unn unn :rolleyes: Nice try, but ain fallin for that one Baby girl. ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm with Psisnake on number 5. When a woman is just vulgor at the mouth.

Disrespect my mom or any other family member.

Automatically assume that I am trifling because I have a son and I am not with his mother.

Just answer the questions that I am asking and not take an active role in the conversation.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner

That's why I hate the young ones.

Yeah young ones always act stupid like they dont know what they want or like they don't know how the game works. This freshmen be playing games with my roommate. I had to tell her stop playing h.. you not in highschool no more.

Re: U may b right but.....

Originally posted by Ms Gucci2002
anybody who knows me or has heard of me knows I buy my own clothes, put gas in my own car, pay for my own food. But u may b right some nikkas are simple-minded and think that a girl that has somethin will necessarily want something. I look at actions and personalities, and maybe the cuteness factor but money does not excite me.
*LOL* No comment buddy
"YOU GOTTA USE WHAT YOU GOT TO GET WHAT U WANT"
BTW, do you get your own hair and nails done, too?? JK

Re: To the guys, what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impression

Originally posted by evilken21
I live in Leflore County....................

ROTGDFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back