To the guys, what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impression?

Re: To the guys, what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impression

Originally posted by Ms Gucci2002
what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impression?

If you mean a first impression as in on a date, a couple of bad things to me would be -

If she smokes, whether its cigarettes or weed. Smoking is just a turn-off to me with it comes to women, nothing personally against smokers, though.

If she seems only concerned with me buying her something.

If she likes to drink hard liquor :eek:

If she constantly talks about herself and isn't trying to get to know me as well.

If she talks about people behind their backs.

If she assumes that I'm "just like all those other men" and never gives me a chance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If he sits and the car and honk the horn.

If he constantly asks when am I going to cook him something.

All he discusses is sex.

If his baby mama keep showing up on the dates.

If he smokes.

If he gets sloppy drunk.

If he's not interested in God.

If his main concern is with me buying him something.

*reading the thread topic again*...O nevermind...

Re: Re: To the guys, what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impres

Originally posted by kci

If she smokes, whether its cigarettes or weed. Smoking is just a turn-off to me.

Memo To Blu Blood

Ugggh Blu, you took a wrong turn. The young lady asked, "WHAT IS THE WORST THING A WOMAN CAN DO, OR SAY AS A FIRST IMPRESSION" .

So sweetie as you can see, this is not about men. How about starting a thread about men, and first impression turn offs?

Ms Gucci, change your name. The moment you tell a man your name is Ms. Gucci, he will assume that you're a gold digger, and keep on stepping.:D :D :D

NICE

IS she gets in the car smoking
If she starts gossiping or starts talking about what people are wearing.

U may b right but.....

anybody who knows me or has heard of me knows I buy my own clothes, put gas in my own car, pay for my own food. But u may b right some nikkas are simple-minded and think that a girl that has somethin will necessarily want something. I look at actions and personalities, and maybe the cuteness factor but money does not excite me.

Originally posted by Sonic98
IS she gets in the car smoking
If she starts gossiping or starts talking about what people are wearing.

I wish one would try to jump in my truck smoking..

Homie don't play that..

Well for me, I look for those qualities in a woman I like before I ask her out on a date, I believe that goes for some men also.

What would turn me off is man bashing, men can't do this or man is always is this and that. I say to women like that, you were dealing with chumps.. not men.

Also a woman who has no tact.

If she talks like she has never been to school.

Not being feminine is a turnoff. I love women who are very feminine. Some of the young guys say that they don't like women who try to be to cute. Don't listen to that isht, they are just to immature to handle an intelligent, sharp minded woman.

Where ever you are don't leave your date and start talking to your so-call friends whether they are men or women. That is just showing disrespect to him. Even if he is a bore, don't leave him, just don't go out with him the next time.

I like women who can hold their own in a debate. I love debates, sometimes I take sides with an unpopular view just to play devil's advocate just to see how she can handle a conversation without getting angry and personal.But that's just me.

Re: U may b right but.....

Originally posted by Ms Gucci2002
anybody who knows me or has heard of me knows I buy my own clothes, put gas in my own car, pay for my own food. But u may b right some nikkas are simple-minded and think that a girl that has somethin will necessarily want something.

This always gets me right here....that whole Independant woman speech makes me want to turn my car around....

I had a young lady ask me if I made more $35,000 per year. I thought that was an interesting question.

To SUge

Im not speakin for independant women Im just speakin for the anti- gold diggers. Sure I would enjoy a man takin care of me but
I got somethin to fall back on if I cant get that. That's not being overly independant that is just havin common sense.

If we are out on a date, she starts making calls on her cell phone.

Now, if you <b>receive</b> a call, and it's pertient that you answer at that time - like, from your mom, or from work, or if it's that you must tell them something important right then and there - then that's understandable. But don't <b>make</b> calls for no reason other than to engage in pointless babble....

Originally posted by pbla
If she talks like she has never been to school.
For real!!! I understand being able to "switch tones" from ghetto to corporate...but, some have a deep ghetto root that won't be relinquished, and should forever keep their mouths shut.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hate women that don't say what's on their mind or beat around the bush from the jump.

I hate women that can't ask for what they want(You can usually tell this from the begining).

I hate women that come off as having the "well I shouldn't have to tell him he should know" attitude. If you want something OPEN YOUR MOUTH.(you can interpret that in more ways than one;) ).

Peace and Practice

First Impressions

First impressions occur before dating. So, the first impression would have to do with what she thinks of herself - and that is reflected in how she carries herself.

How much does she respect herself by
  • how she grooms
  • how she dresses
  • what she does with her hair (too little or too much)
  • how she laughs
  • how she smiles
  • how she behaves in a crowd
  • how she behaves when she thinks no one is watching
  • who she associates with and why
    [/list=a]
    Had my wife botched any of them, I probably would not have been interested in her at all.

Dating is for mating. I am married to the only woman that I ever dated. I was groomed that way. I groom my son and daughter that way. So, if a lady is looking for less than that, I would encourage her to look elsewhere.

Yanno what 'irks' me?

ON first impressions....

How a woman dresses....
And lemme explain...I'm all for short, tight skirts in all; but if a woman has to pull her skirt down after she stands up, or has to pull it down and hold it when she sits down, then that isht is too shawt....A classy woman can be sexy and not necessarily wear skin-tight clothes. Let's leave something to my imagination, sometimes, OK?

Also, gold teeth, and smoking.

:shame:

Re: To the guys, what is the worst thing a woman can say or do as a first impression

Originally posted by evilken21
I live in Leflore County....................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

done fell out:D

Its a turn-off for me:

1. If she eats more food than me.
2. If her house is not clean.
3. If she has more than one baby daddy.
4. If she "smacks" while eating....that erks tha "L" outta me!
5. If every other word that comes outta her mouth is a cuss word.
6. If she is a religious fanatic..meaning, if all she talks about is religion, she goes to church three times a week, the only kind of music she listens to is gospel, the only TV programming she watches is TBN, etc., then thats a turn-off for me.
7. If she complains all the time.

Dat's fucced up!!

Originally posted by PsiSnake
Its a turn-off for me:

1. If she eats more food than me.

5. If every other word that comes outta her mouth is a cuss word.

Dayum sweety, I guess I wasn't meant for you. :(

:lmao:

Originally posted by SleepyCrat
I hate women that don't say what's on their mind or beat around the bush from the jump.

I hate women that can't ask for what they want(You can usually tell this from the begining).

I hate women that come off as having the "well I shouldn't have to tell him he should know" attitude. If you want something OPEN YOUR MOUTH.(you can interpret that in more ways than one;) ).

Peace and Practice
That's why I hate the young ones.

Back