To Tara Wif Luvvvvvvv

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah... uh.. top of the morning to you too.

Be sure to tell your 3 baby momma's I said, "Hi!" :rolleyes:

This is the last straw...

Dude I gave you several chances to chill out. I gave you the chance to stay away from my babysmomma. But you didn't listen. It is now time to begin Operation Enduring Tara. She is forever my lady, and now you have forced me to unleash the greatest terror ever known to the swacpage.........

I'm going to get that bad arse baby boy.........

Doctor,

Don't let that big tater head dude sker ya! Kick his azz and she will leave him faster than my last credit app denial. You ain't sked of that dude are you. He might stunt on BB and D-Icon, but let me tell you he ain't bout no trouble.

Dude claiming Monroe, like that means something. Hell, that dude be from Calhoun, La. He dayum near lives in Quitman, La.
Barely in Quachita Parish...he kinda acts like dem Jackson Parish boys from over neah Hodge and Jonesboro.

Kick his azz man, you don't have to take no isht from Suge. If it wasn't for this rhematiz and gout, I would bust an ankle in his hind part myself. But Ima just chill and drank some dranks with Gram Tigress. (Hey baby, I'm shopping for the Ripple like you axed)

Back