To PsychoJag and the rest of you egotistical sleepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STANDS BUT TXSU SOUNDED REALLY GOOD ON THE FIELD WHEN I WATCHED THE HALFTIME SHOW ON MBC. OVERALL, THE ONLY 2 SWAC BANDS THAT CAN CLAIM TO HAVE A CLEAN SOUND IS UAPB AND MAYBE PV. NO OTHER SWAC BANDS HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK.

Originally posted by lil_j
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STANDS BUT TXSU SOUNDED REALLY GOOD ON THE FIELD WHEN I WATCHED THE HALFTIME SHOW ON MBC. OVERALL, THE ONLY 2 SWAC BANDS THAT CAN CLAIM TO HAVE A CLEAN SOUND IS UAPB AND MAYBE PV. NO OTHER SWAC BANDS HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK.

smh.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lil_j
lil j i hear what you are saying but don't say it too loud because certain su people will start thier period and let the ibtch out on you..:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by SKIP
lil j i hear what you are saying but don't say it too loud because certain su people will start thier period and let the ibtch out on you..:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: @ SKIP. I already know someone is going to try and :argue: me down. But I stand by my comments.

Originally posted by SKIP

Not really because I'll let u in on a little secret...........no one cares :rolleyes: SU has been top quality for over 40+ years. Only 2 HBCU bands can honestly say that. Do u fall in that category??? He11 naw!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Not really because I'll let u in on a little secret...........no one cares :rolleyes: SU has been top quality for over 40+ years. Only 2 HBCU bands can honestly say that. Do u fall in that category??? He11 naw!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
shut up

Originally posted by PsychoJag
For one no one is concerned at all with p.v. ya'll are not slaw but definately not in the top 3 in the SWAC.......gsu if we are so this and so that then why even make this foolish topic??? Why try and imitate our sound if we overblow like ya'll claim??? Does gsu even have an identity anymore???? gsu is the Jimmy Hoffa of marching bands. It is more than 3 weeks away before we meet gsu and ya'll are bringing this bullshat up already...........All we are looking forward to is Burbon and Canal St. We sleep on gsu as well as during the game.
Sleep all you want but when the GSU band gets there you are definately going to wake your tired azz up!

Originally posted by Prof K
Sleep all you want but when the GSU band gets there you are definately going to wake your tired azz up!

Riigghhttt......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just like ya'll woke up the rest of the bands ya'll faced.:rolleyes: Getting a star to perform with u doesn't give u a "W":lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: U are acting like gsu is something serious........We have faced the best that we will face this year. The season is over.........:cool:

Tactical strategies to remember

#1. Never under estimate the enemy. Yes,....su has been doing the same routine since 1969 and,.... Dr. Greggs is gettin up there in age but,....don't let that fool you. He is a wise opponent that has been doing battles for years.

#2. You can't fight fire with fire. :smh: There is no way mathematically possible to wipe them out by competing with them on the level of volume. Throw some water on that fire by using FINESSE!!!! Shut that crap up by utilizing dynamics, intonation, relavance and class. Please consider the battle at the Savoy between Chick Webb and Count Basie.

#3. Never!!!! Never !!!!! go to the enemy's back yard trying to engage him in territories you aren't familiar with!!!!!! Have your own battle plan. If you play "Do What You Wanna",....I hope you can play it better than them!!!!

#4. Know the musical capability of the enemy. Unlike PsychoJag,....I believe it is extremely important to study one's adversary. You have to know what kind of music they are playing in order to wipe it out in your responses. Don't get caught with your pants down and you in turn send a not so affective response!!!!!

Example:

1999 BOTB "Cause I Love You" vs "Tonight Is The Night"

#5. Never!!!! Never!!!! Let the enemy know how you are coming!!!!There has got to be some elements of surprise!!!! Just when they think you are going to say Amen (IV to I),wake them sleeping giant wanna be's up by hittin' them with some deceptive cadences.

#6. The most important on of all is NEVER NEVER follow southern's lead in battle!!!!! Dr. Greggs is wise. If you follow them in selection you are gettin' set up for a trap!!!!
Set the standards and let them make the revisions!!!!

Southern WILL FALL this year but, you got to go down there confident of that fact yourself or you have already lost!!!!

The "Human Ghetto Blaster" now has 20 more days left before their rude awakening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back