To Phats, RE: TSPN Adult Films

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
uuuummm, what's up with all the talk on this? I haven't heard from you since the summer. We were supposed to be having a shoot this quarter. Have you filed BK or something?

I've gotten this azz of mine right for all my scenes, and I'm ready to, ugh...well ya know.

;)

Creative block..........

I've been thumbing through my 'How-To' manual by Larry Flint, and I just can't seem to get inspired, especially with Old-Arse Mike 'Bin-Laden' Bigg phu...p-huck...messing it up for everybody.

I try to run a legitimate bid-ness, bid-ness and this happens.

But while I have the movie 'The Ladies Man' on in the background, be a dear and pass me the Crown Royal Special Reserve and come over and sit by me on this 'casting couch'.....

*checking out the results of D-town's gym membership*

Dammit Phats!!!!!!

We've had this conversation over and over again. I do NOT drink no darn "Special Reserve". You know what that did to me last time.

I can't ugh, perform to the best of my ability with that mess in my system....now, I'll purchase some for you if you'd like.;)

Am I to report to the casting couch now.....or later?

lickthe.gif

HMMMMMMM.....

Slow your roll D-TOWN....u know I aint havin' dat!!!!!

The only films that are to be made are wit' me....it's in the contract.......PHATBACK whip out the contract!!!!!

>>>>>>>>Dtown
:uzi: :bawling: :teleport::goodbad:

Jag03

Re: Dammit Phats!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
We've had this conversation over and over again. I do NOT drink no darn "Special Reserve". You know what that did to me last time.

I can't ugh, perform to the best of my ability with that mess in my system.... .;)

While working in the editing room and seeing these earlier cuts, you didn't seem to have any problems with the reserve.....

wheatstraw6big.jpg

<center>
<font size="7"><b>ON THE FLOOR!!!</b></font>

:eek: Someone please dial 911!!! :eek:
</center>

Good Lawd!!!!!!!

Now Fiyah,

That's some funny isht right there:emlaugh:....how'd, ugh...where'd you get that photo?:eek:

Phats,

It's gonna be me and you....I told you to get rid of the offsite footage....dammit!!!!!!!:kaioken:

<font size=1>**JAG03, you shet it up.;)**</font>

That's why you get paid the big bucks Fiyah !!!!

D-town just doesn't want to remember those 'high' impact scenes.

If the rest of that were to play, you'd see D-town handling the Special Reserve, Dolemite, and some other 'toys'.

<font color=hot pink size=8.5>****Dialing 911***, 'cept I can't see due to the tears streaming down my face!</font>

Re: WTH?????!!!!

Originally posted by GramTigress
On the daYum Flo'!!!!!

Da-zamm, you too. Soon as I leave Tara's (aw isht, I hear Suge's raggedy azz caddy pulling up), I'll be right over!

Re: WTH?????!!!!

See I'm new and I have been over on the Smack Board, laughing, and enjoying the fellas talk about the dumb azz football games, but the real FUN is up in hea!
NOW IF I COULD JUST GET THIS DAYUM TICKLE BOX STRAICGHT, THEN I WILL CALL THE DAYUM PO-LEECE, THE DOCTOR, AND THE MENTAL INSTITUTIONS!:emlaugh:

Hey Your Highness, gurl, I didn't now you could work it like that!! CURSTING DEEPLY, 'cause I'm so proud of the queen!:eek:

Ya' know........Who would have thought????

:emlaugh: Ya'll trippin' up in here!!!!!
Any young blood needed????? :D (secretly handing DtownJag my application to be in her "feature" film....... :p )

Re: Re: WTH?????!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Da-zamm, you too. Soon as I leave Tara's (aw isht, I hear Suge's raggedy azz caddy pulling up), I'll be right over!

MB, what in the "L" happend to your arse??!!!! I am taking my buttocks to bed!

Back