To my Sorors ...

Tara

Administrator
Yesterday we lost a beautiful spirit named Mae Irvin to a long battle of ovarian cancer. She ALWAYS remained positive in the face of this disease and her strength was unmatched.

Please keep our fallen Ivy and her family and friends in your prayers.

R.I.P. Soror Mae

Soror Jacqueline Rapheal, Basileus, Alpha Beta Omega Chapter, New Orleans, LA was laid to rest this past weekend. She also died after battling that DEMON CANCER.

SLEEP ON SISTERS! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

For once I've been an AKA...

WOMEN of TSPN...ovarian cancer, breast cancer, fibroid tumors, hormone imbalances, infertility and a myriad of other health problems disportionately affects African American women.

BE PROACTIVE!! Seek preventive medical treatment every 6-12 months!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:(

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be sending up prayers for all.

I never realized how much women endure (especially w/ hormonal changes) until recently. *speechless* I couldn't tell you about fibroids or thyroid issues before 7 years ago. Ladies, do be proactive and stay on top of ANYTHING that is of concern to your health.

In my Prayers

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Soror Jacqueline Rapheal, Basileus, Alpha Beta Omega Chapter, New Orleans, LA was laid to rest this past weekend. She also died after battling that DEMON CANCER.

SLEEP ON SISTERS! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

For once I've been an AKA...

WOMEN of TSPN...ovarian cancer, breast cancer, fibroid tumors, hormone imbalances, infertility and a myriad of other health problems disportionately affects African American women.

BE PROACTIVE!! Seek preventive medical treatment every 6-12 months!!!

I will keep your sisters in my prayers.
Ladies make sure you get your check up, I had a large fibroid tumor removed in July and I found out my having my annual well woman exam.

As SS said be very PROACTIVE!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this Tara...may she RIP.

Mammagrams are to be taken by age 35 ladies; physicals and gynecological exams should be taken every year ladies...please see your doctors.

SS: I think I know which Soror you are talking about. When I was home in New Orleans I attended several of ABO meetings and functions.

I will keep both of these Sorors in my prayers.

I am sorry to know we've lost yet another <i>Ivy Beyond the Wall</i>. May God be with you and their families.

Back