To My 3 Baby's Mommas.....JSTUS, AAMUprettywoman, and Blublood

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Sorry but I can no longer afford to pay child support. I hereby asking that you send all three of my children to me and return your occupations as "Women of the Night."

Also, as your vitual pimp I am hereby asking that you send 80% of profits as I can no longer afford Kenn's technical support of Payroll deduction.

It has been brought to my attention that D-Nice would like all three of you to star with him in Phatback's new movie "Return of White Creamer." This would indeed help me in my education.

That is all............

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Sorry but I can no longer afford to pay child support.

WAKE UP SWEETIE.

We don't have children, because you've never even been able to afford ME.

Can't you see I'm <font size=18>PRICELESS</FONT SIZE=18>.:eek2: :eek2:

Re: Re: To My 3 Baby's Mommas.....JSTUS, AAMUprettywoman, and Blublood

Originally posted by JSTUS

WAKE UP SWEETIE.

We don't have children, because you've never even been able to afford ME.

ughh.....what about that time behind Tubman...whoops......

How do you expect me to let you lick my toes when you have not one, not two, but three baby mommas?

Re: Re: To My 3 Baby's Mommas.....JSTUS, AAMUprettywoman, and Blublood

Originally posted by JSTUS

I thought everything has a price??? Just name your bid.

Oh my!

Ah...I think now would be the time to tell you....

Ahh...see...DSN...

<font size=6 color=blue>U not my baby's daddy</font>

The baby u thought was yours is actually the D-Nice's(the milkman's). Thanks for the 8 year's of child support for Milkbaby. We really appreciate it. I didn't even have to work and the Milkman always had a 5 course meal waiting on him when he got home from work! I won't hold the next few months of non-child support against you as long as you sign the contract stating you'll resume payments right after grad school. Otay. :kiss:

:idea:I know he's think'n about all those times he saw Milkbaby in all those white shirts.:lmao:

Re: Oh my!

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
Ah...I think now would be the time to tell you....

Ahh...see...DSN...

<font size=6 color=blue>U not my baby's daddy</font>

The baby u thought was yours is actually the D-Nice's(the milkman's). Thanks for the 8 year's of child support for Milkbaby. We really appreciate it. I didn't even have to work and the Milkman always had a 5 course meal waiting on him when he got home from work! I won't hold the next few months of non-child support against you as long as you sign the contract stating you'll resume payments right after grad school. Otay. :kiss:

:idea:I know he's think'n about all those times he saw Milkbaby in all those white shirts.:lmao:

Well since I was 80% of your salary due to payroll dedcution I don't think I was at a loss......so can you still polish my spoon?

Nawhhh....

I don't think the Milkman would like that.
But. what the "L"...

Let me see if we have anymore Cascade Complete.
Yep.

*Toss'n DSN's spoon in ...*

*Letz see....I sure hope this works...besides...the box says
removes tough, hard, stains and leaves your dishes spotless!

Be back in 30 minutes to see if Cascade complete really works.
:lmao:

AS if.....:lol:

Back