To Fiyah, Vinita, or any other moderator

Are you suuuuurrrreeeeee, do you need to check with others from ASU. Considering most of the stuff is for current or alumni members.

Just want to make sure.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I still haven't been granted access to the Hornets Nests.

Originally posted by blu so krazy
pardon me, black peoples; how would I go about getting access into my school's board?? Thanks in advance.

You need to post a request for it here in this forum stating what schools private forum, then someone from that school that has access would have to vouch for you to have permission and then one of the administrators would give you access.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jaguar nation, please...

This is a bit long, but I am a devoted follower of Southern, and I would like to join Jaguar Nation for 7 important reasons, which I hope you will recognize:

1. This is the only place where I believe I can speak my mind and chat about SU's upcoming season well with other SU fans.

2. This forum has people of the same persuasion: GO...MIGHTY JAGUARS.

3. I <b>looooooooove</b>WR #89 Michael Hayes to death. He's one heck of a receiver, and I hope to keep track of his progress. Maybe he'll be even drafted

4. I won't be resorting to wandering around from forum to forum, looking for someplace to stick with.

5. I hate slaw. It's plain NESS to be slaw. I don't even give a dayum isht about slaw people.

6. <b>SU is the only school in the SWAC with tha best FANZZZZZZ!!!!!!</b>

And finally...

7. I can learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to posting up messages. (I'm only a frosh, and at this point, a crab, but that will change when admitted to the Nation.) I want to ask questions to my peers and get advice, too, get connections and all.

I don't know anybody on the forum, but will somebody who is curteous and friendly to new Jags and willing to give me a hand every day PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE vouch for me to get in? I want to officially secure and solidify my status...as a <b>SOUTHERN JAGUAR</b>!!!!

OK...

I'll try...but I'm new here (frosh). Like I said, if anybody can help me out...and I don't know where is the best place to find an acquaintance in these forums...I will feel relieved. Somebody show me the way...

Back