TnSt & All of The SWAC Non-Believers............

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
Where is Roar Man & All the 'Playa-Haters' the doubters and the naysayers AGAINST ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY BULLDOGS & THE DAWGPOUND.... :wavey:

The butt whoppings by THE BULLDOGS will begin Sep 1, 2001 promptly at 7:00pm.

...........Quit 'cho crying :bawling: It ain't going to help you at all!!

...........Stop that whimperin' :eek: THE DAWGPOUND told that the day was coming sooner than you thought that it would :eek:

............Roar Man, it starts with TnSU :eek: The BULLDOGS will beat you like yo' momma would have if she found out that you stole The LAST SUPPER! :bawling:

............ALL of you excuse makers (especially you jsue 'tiny tiggers') :eek: It will be a 55-gallon drum worth of Whoop-A$$ and Saturday is the beginning!!
:eek:

Times

Stop reading the Huntsville Times. They also predicted Alabama would win the National Championship last year.

But glad to see they taught you to read in Normal.

I was thinking the same thing.

Originally posted by Attack Dog
I see someone has been reading!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Next thing you know, he'll be tellin' us not to eat candy bars...even though he's standin' there with chocolate all over his dayum face.:D

Dang BENGAY....you could've at least let one of US post something from the Times or something...:emlaugh:

FEAR is not your friend!!!

It is too late to be skerred ishtless! :eek: In the words of Professor Charles Barkley when speaking about The Dream Team vs the rest of the world during the Olympics....."they just might as well get used to it and come on and take that A$$ whoopings like a man." :bawling:

It's not gonna be pretty............

Roar Man, TSU-120 and others know what I know, that Reese doesn't have a damn clue.

Word on the street is that there is a lot of hush-hush going on about the program this year. I think they go down here for the next couple of years. There are too many questions on the field.

Ya'll must out your rabbit a** mind!!!! A&M is just a glorified division II program that had a halfway decent season and now thank they ready to take on the BIG BOYZ. I applaud you for your confidence but your reign on I-AA won't begin in Nashville. Don't come with the antiquated offense or you will get embarrised.

TSU 35
A&M 7

Whoa...I'm hurt.

Shoot...I'm embarrised already. :(

How wrong of me to think that our "halfway decent season" could possibly compare to TnSU's stellar 3-8 mark! :eek:

Antiquated, huh? :idea:

Well, I guess you're right...running & passing IS quite an old way of running an offense.:eek:

The BULLDOGS are in trouble!!! :bawling:

Ya'll are way too funny. Again, I like your confidence but you are misguided in believing that you belong on the same field with TSU.

TSU 42
A&M 3

I hope Tenn St. band show is better than their anticipated football team. They are called the Big Blue.

BigBT, this is going to hurt you and Roarman more than you can imagine!!

Bigbluetigger........

You, Roarman and the rest of your TnSt faithful are in for the surprise of your lives!!!! :D

Come on into my web said the spider. Bbt it is going to be double tough on you because as you stated y'all will have gotten your arse waxed by a "glorified D2 program". :D

This is going to be GREAT! You might as well start lining up your excuses!

Handle Ya Business A&M

Goo out there and show them Ohio Valley Conference boys what a Good Ole SWAC ARSE whipping is like.

TBJ is routing for ya.;)

Originally posted by MightyDog
I hope Tenn St. band show is better than their anticipated football team. They are called the Big Blue.

Yeah, you can bring that band with 10 members and 100 auxiliaries. Let's see......... Flag Girlz, Jr Flag Girlz, Majorettes, Jr. Magjorettes, Pom Pom Squad, Jr Pom Squad.........you get my point.

TSU 45
A&M 3

Re: Lands Sake!

Originally posted by Mike
He done went up on the score again!

We iz in truuble! :rolleyes:

Yeah,

You're darn tooting yo a** is in some big time trubbles.

BBT was wayyyyy to kind in his predictions, "L" I'm gonna tell it like it is...... TSU 56 aamu 0

Yeah, you can bring that band with 10 members and 100 auxiliaries. Let's see......... Flag Girlz, Jr Flag Girlz, Majorettes, Jr. Magjorettes, Pom Pom Squad, Jr Pom Squad.........you get my point.

*snicker* :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Re: Lands Sake!

Originally posted by Roar Man

Yeah,

You're darn tooting yo a** is in some big time trubbles.

BBT was wayyyyy to kind in his predictions, "L" I'm gonna tell it like it is...... TSU 56 aamu 0

Awww man! Now Roar man has went up on the score!

Somebody bring us some depends. I think I'm wetting myself! :rolleyes:

Roar Man I will be on bus #1. Arrival time 2:00p.m. How you can get over to the sea of Maroon and White.

I am disappointed that we cannot get into the parking lot until 2:00p.m. You all need to get this changed.

Tell them they it is black thing and they don't understand.

Tell them you will build your own stadium.

Tell the AAMU will not come back until some changes are made.

Tell them we are coming to celebrate Big John.

Tell them we will spend all our money at the Elks and not buy their high priced hotdogs. ( You know the Elks serve some down home meals on game day).

Tell them you will move Tenn State to Alabama.

Tell them anything so we can get into that parking lot early.

If all the telling don't do any good tell them MD is going to recall all students from Alabama who attend Tenn St.

MD,

Thank's for the info, I was unaware that you'all would not be allowed to enter the parking area until 200 pm.

Has anyone addressed the TSU officials with this problem??

In the meantime I will try to get some answers, However at this late of an hour it is doubtful the problem will be addressed.

Hmmmmmm!!!

Complaining already are you???

Well complain this..
TSU 59, same score as three years ago. div ll aamu 3.

Roar Man you know the best time is before the game.

The official information received from TSU Officials is that this is the standard stadium policy. We will not be allowed on the grounds until 2:00p.m. If you find out something different let me know.

Roar Man I will be on bus #1. Arrival time 2:00p.m. How you can get over to the sea of Maroon and White.

I am disappointed that we cannot get into the parking lot until 2:00p.m. You all need to get this changed.

MD and the rest of the A&M followers,

Be sure to check out the African Street Festival going on downtown as well. It's a very nice venue with vendors who come from all over the country.

I'm not sure if your media relations person has passed this info on already but since your buses will be parked @ the Delph it's only a walk across the bridge to get over to the Riverfront where the African Street Festival is being held.

Back