Time for a Coalition shareholders meeting.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
President Suge,

As a representative of the Rank and File Members of Da Coalition, i propose a Meeting Of the Shareholders, to discuss who we want to be sharing and who we want to be holding. This event should be held in a location with a Airport close Hooters Resturant.

How about Arlington? It is close to DFW, and there is a Hooter's about 10 minutes away.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sorry, but if it's not the Hooters in the Atlanta Underground...it won't even be worth going....:(

They have "standards" to uphold...;)

I would come but the last time I flew in to Orlando, noone wanted to pick me up...

Mane if we are going to have a share holders meeting, then we have to hit that ATL Hooters.......normally I think Hooters is a bunch of crap, until I ran up on that establishment!

But the meeting can be coordinated at your discretion........

ummmm I hate to be the bearer of bad news fellas,

but the Hooters at Underground aint what it used to be.
:(

Still got the quality, just not the quantity

Originally posted by Suge
Mane if we are going to have a share holders meeting, then we have to hit that ATL Hooters.......normally I think Hooters is a bunch of crap, until I ran up on that establishment!

But the meeting can be coordinated at your discretion........
Mayne Im finna have to bust down to miami in August for the FAMU/Miami game. I may have to meet with MiamiJag at that time. This lil Spot Names Tootsies would be perfect for the meeting.

Back