Tiffany Greene joins HBCU broadcast team as play-by-play announcer for ESPN

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
I am still in favor of a dedicated MEAC team as well as a dedicated SWAC team but this is a good start

Tiffany Greene joins HBCU broadcast team as play-by-play announcer for ESPN

By Mark W. Wright

July 18, 2018

Tiffany Greene gets paid to ask the tough questions. It’s what she does — and has dreamed of doing ever since kindergarten.

But 10 months ago, with a 6-month-old at home, Greene realized that the roles had been switched, at least temporarily. She found herself questioning herself.

“Certainly, there are times when you question yourself as a new mom: ‘Can I do this?’ ‘Is he going to be OK?’ ‘Can I be away from him?’ ”

Her new son, Bryson, was in good hands at home — with husband, Aaron — but Greene struggled with juggling her day job, one that had her traveling most weekends in the fall, with the one that brought her the most fulfillment and joy.

A play-by-play commentator for ESPN covering a variety of collegiate sports, including basketball, football, softball and volleyball, Greene has added a complete slate of historically black college and university (HBCU) games to her schedule on Thursday nights, calling games alongside veteran Jay Walker.

https://theundefeated.com/features/...-black-female-play-by-play-announcer-at-espn/

Back