Thread Deleted Again......

You must have really pissed off DA CLIQUE!!! Your threads are being banished. It's time for some ANTI-CLIQUE juice!!!

NASTYNUPE send help

y'all remember that Bad News Bears movie went they went to Houston??

Let Nupey post
Let Nupey post
Let Nupey post
Let Nupey post

:D

What was this deleted thread about?

Can't I go work out and shower without some madness going on? *smh*

Nupe, as you can see SWAC loyalty doesn't mean ish on this MF'er. Cliques are in full effect dude!

Do like Snoop and Lay Low!!!

NN

UUMMM ...

Is an answer to my question to much to request, or are we going to keep mudslinging about cliques we "don't" belong to?

<font color="red">Is reading over the threads and drawing your own conclusion too much of a task?</font>

NASTYNUPE

you want loyalty???

huh?

you want loyalty????

I'll give you LOYALTY!!!

read my sig :D

As a matter of fact ...

It is!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
<font color="red">Is reading over the threads and drawing your own conclusion too much of a task?</font>

I have already READ the threads, and STILL cannot glean an answer from THEM, which is why I am asking!

sometimes I feel like I have someone watching my every move on this page.....it's true due to the many threads and names I've had banned. The sad part is that it is deleted as soon as it goes public.

The more things change, the more they stay the same..

I'm glad I'm not part of any clique, persay..........

Nita,

Did you make sure to get those arm-pits ?

The SWAC,

I need to rap-a-taste with you next weekend. Nothing too important.......

All jokes aside Ken, but if you seriously want people to make financial donations to your board, then you and your moderators need to show the posters on this board more respect.

If you have a problem with someone's thread then you should at least tell them what was wrong with it(most times no one knows) and give them an oppurtunity to edit the inappropriate content.

Instead, you (and/or your moderators) have just deleted the entire thread with no prior notification and with no explanation at all. Then when someone goes back to read it or comment on it, its as if the thread never even existed.

At least tell the person who started the thread what yall think is wrong and give them a chance to correct it. Show a little more professionalism.

tell them again Thrilla......you want my $$$..you better listen to me

Originally posted by bornthrilla
All jokes aside Ken, but if you seriously want people to make financial donations to your board, then you and your moderators need to show the posters on this board more respect.

At least tell the person who started the thread what yall think is wrong and give them a chance to correct it. Show a little more professionalism.
Man I know nobody from MF.com aint talking about that. SMH.

Barre it wasnt your fault that your thread got moved...

Immediate Attention

Barre Baby and bornthrilla, please check your private messages. I think you will both understand things a little clearer instead of jumping off the handle and making accusations without all the facts.

Nupe's thread was not deleted, it was moved to the approprate board.
And Barre, read your pm from Tara...that explains it all.

Also, no threads are deleted, they are moved to the moderators forum for review. If it is decided that is should not have been moved, it is put back.

Also, no threads are deleted, they are moved to the moderators forum for review. If it is decided that is should not have been moved, it is put back.

Thanks for that clarification. I'm sure that's all anybody ever wanted to know in the first place. People don't like to be left in the dark.

Back