This show Cheaters is going to get somebody killed.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Cheaters is really pushing the envelope. What next? hidden cameras in people's houses and a show about people wanting to know what their associates are up to on their own time after work????? :confused:

I've seen it a couple of times. For some reason, i'm just not buying the fact that this show is real.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im watching that ISHT right now. I haven't seen some bruthas and sistas on that show yet. But you know they will raise some hell then.:lmao:

OH BRUH..

you missed the bruh's and sistas. Two brotha's (an ol head and a young man) each had white guhs and a brutha who owned a strip club. These were interesting, but the sista went off on his arse. I think there was another when a bruh was slingin some rope in the park in his ol lady's car. I watch this mess...sometimes!!!
:D

the one time I saw it blacks were on there.

dude was messing with his fiance's sister and she found out and threw everything out on the main highway. He was forced to hitchike.

it was in Dallas.

Yo TPF!!!

I saw that one two. Got filmed gettin' nookie on side of the sister's house...in the broad daylight while ol girl was inside! How triflin' can you be?

The show, dude with sister, unbelievable.

Unknown1, I was thinking the exact same thing. The one the other night was the one with the dude doin' his girls sister and they had deez mugz on camera on the side of the house as JD mentions.:eek2:

It all seemed too scripted when they had ole girl on TV. Then when they had them all on tape during the, "confrontation", I was thinking,,,,,, ok, where's Vince McMahn?:rolleyes:

If dat mess IS real though,,, it's going to go arrigh one day busting people like that.

I can see the logical evolution to either younger (COLLEGE) mugz or more high profile mugz as opposed to these losers. I think they probably actually prey on these people who just want to make some money and/or be on TV.

PS: in that episode with the sisters and the cheating boyfriend,,,,
uuuuuum,,, not exactly your most Ebony/Jet Mag looking
parties invovled,,,,,,,,,, GGM!!! :eek2: :D

Back