This message comes up a lot when I try to post

To be more specific, last night I had been trying to reply in the AAMU-Pine Bluff thread. I first used safari to post and then chrome and even my own safari app on my iPhone but no luck and I really wanted to post there.

Again this happens every now and then. Just strange.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
See attachment
@BulldogM.Ed.23, I wish I had a better answer to give you, but believe me when I tell you that I get this problem too. I have reached out to the developer of this software several times and there they never can seem to pinpoint the problem. I know this is frustrating for you as it is me. I know this doesn't address this issue, but I wanted you to know that your issue is not being ignored.

I’m getting it a lot too. Does it happen when emoji codes aren’t coinciding between the keyboard and the forum? Cause I think for me it happens when I use emojis.

I know you get it when you try to quote someone who has emoji's in their post. I end up deleting their emoji and then using the quote feature.

This site will not let me post anything which contains an emoji! I get the message:
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
I am currently using the latest CHROME brower on Windows 10 Home Version 1903. Firefox stops me before I even get that far and Microsoft edge was freezing up on the cursor for some reason when I tried to use it. Any Thoughts as per what the problem could be and solutions?

This site will not let me post anything which contains an emoji! I get the message:
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
I am currently using the latest CHROME brower on Windows 10 Home Version 1903. Firefox stops me before I even get that far and Microsoft edge was freezing up on the cursor for some reason when I tried to use it. Any Thoughts as per what the problem could be and solutions?

Not at this time, if you're trying to quote someone with a emoji in their post, you're gonna have to delete the emoji and then continue.

Not at this time, if you're trying to quote someone with a emoji in their post, you're gonna have to delete the emoji and then continue.
I kept having the same issue, it's good to know I wasn't the only one, as well as having a solution to correct it!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yup, but I removed that text. I'll try to retype it. I recieved the error on Chrome and IE.

Some sites have built into their code so you can't do it. You may have to just copy and paste the link of the story.

Back