This Just In.....

rob,
When we beat overrated gram this week, we only need one loss by alcorn.

Can I count on jsue for that?

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I know this is not the band board but...

Originally posted by OhatheKing
AD, I want you to get your bands right. I think you mean A&M band does the same thing every year. Even though the Bin Laden skit wasn't long enough, it still got more house than the doghouse thing. As a matter of fact, when our drummajors came out of the box, that was probably you jumping around over there with the rest of A&M's crowd.

the reason AAMU was standing was because your announcer lied about a tribute. Some Hornet fans were talking about how tasteless that Bin Laden thing was!

I don't know what the pink outfits were about, but I do know that ASU's arrangements leave much to be desired!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by mighty hornet
And where is Ntel?
:confused:

What do you mean where am I??? :xeye:

Hell, I made my appearance and gave congrats after this disgusting loss! :cool:

What do you want me to do?...get on here and brag about getting our azzes whooped like the band fan does all the time? :emlaugh:

Plus, I've been on 3rd shift for the past few weeks so that decreases my posting even more.

Now what?...you want a cookie or something??? :p

Get Ready...you go to hell!!! :D

Originally posted by mighty hornet
rob,
When we beat overrated gram this week, we only need one loss by alcorn.

Can I count on jsue for that?

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

We might tank the game like 0-10 did, just so our Mississippi brethren can make the SCG. Hell, Hughes might meet up with Thomas and help break down film on JSU like Coop and Coles did prior to the JSU game.

All of that talent going to waste...........

Originally posted by Robber

We might tank the game like 0-10 did, just so our Mississippi brethren can make the SCG.

Robber, you don't have to tank the game. JSU's futility will take care of that all by it's lonesome. Hughes don't need any help. :D

I swear, with all of that 1st round NFL talent that JSU has, they still need help getting into the SCG. Now that's sad...

Back