This is why women (like Nita) need to stay away from the sports board!

Originally posted by Fiyah
Don't put me in on that........:rolleyes:

The gender equitable forums are on the rise around most of these type of message boards.

Well thanks for your support Fiyah. :mad: :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OK, Ima put this dayum puddin forum up, but let me first say this...

Dayum All Yall

Dayum you Nita for bringing drama to the sports board and for reopening that thread back after I closed it just so you could get the last word! Panthro, told me to ban your arse, I should have listened.

Dayum you tigeroar for calling Nita fat.

Dayum you Fiyah for not having my back.

Dayum you NastyNupe for bringing up the idea again of a womens only forum.

Dayum you SOG for starting this thread. You brought this issue to everyone's attention on small talk when it was already a dead issue on the sports board. Why don't you just keep your arse on the smack board.

All of this mess over a set of double Ds. :redhot:

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad

Well thanks for your support Fiyah. :mad: :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:confused: :confused: :D :D

I did say gender equitable so whats good for the goose is good for everyone else.....

So if they get one.......well:idea: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hell nawl...It taint fair. You know dayum well them broads gonna get over there and somebody is gonna give the Milkman access and he's gonna just have his own little harem of ladies. It's hard enuff on us ole fat quick on the trigger nuckas already!

I protest! It just ain't fair. I've been on here advertising my contagiousness for dayum neah 4500 posts and I ain't got so much as a nibble. I can't help it if my azz is old and my loving is quick. I got skillz but no one will let me in the game.

So what if my "scrimmages" only last 5 minutes...I got one helluva pregame. And in the event that I "force" overtime I always lose in SUDDEN death.

It ain't fair I tell ya! Panthro, Mighty Dog send help!
:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by MightyDog
I am opposed to an all female board.

Ditto! We wanted Valley's forum to be a Mens Forum and we were denied. Now, the women get their own forum? What happened to democracy and Florida-type voting?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

So what if my "scrimmages" only last 5 minutes...I got one helluva pregame. And in the event that I "force" overtime I always lose in SUDDEN death.

It ain't fair I tell ya! Panthro, Mighty Dog send help!
:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I suggest we appoint a committee to study this issue.

Now that the suggestion has been made, I would like to appoint the following persons to serve on the committee.

Panthro
Fiyah
Plowdog
Suge
robber
GetReady
SOG

the committee will be called together by Panthro to select a chairman.

The committee will consider any and all recommendations submitted by any female smacker.

If you believe that a member will not have your best interest at heart, please state your reason(s). We definite do not want anyone thinking that this cannot will not render a favorable decision concerning establishing a forum for women.

Lawd.... I'll do ANY-TANG to keep "viewing" relatives eyes from looking @ what I do, I mean, type. LOL

'Bout time. I'm about to burst over hea TRYING to be somewhat good. :shame:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
All this over a.....BEYOTCH!!!!

LOL

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: with LG!

<font size=0.3>*you DO know that's YOU, right, NN?*</font>

Personally, I think we should have kept Tiger"OR" around....

I mean she was the first poster in history to commit a Trifecta as far as Nutt swinging was concerned. Besides, I was'nt through kicking her to sleep on the Smackboard. Unlike Mighty Dog, I will smack Women......

1032967432.jpg

<MARQUEE>R.I.P. BEEEEEEEEYOTCH !!!!!! </MARQUEE>

:d :d :d

Hey Suge, you wanted Drama.....we've got it

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Personally, I think we should have kept Tiger"OR" around....

I mean she was the first poster in history to commit a Trifecta as far as Nutt swinging was concerned. Besides, I was'nt through kicking her to sleep on the Smackboard. Unlike Mighty Dog, I will smack Women......

1032967432.jpg

<MARQUEE>R.I.P. BEEEEEEEEYOTCH !!!!!! </MARQUEE>

:d :d :d

HOT DAYUM!!!!!!

RIP Beeoytch.......bussin' a gut :lmao: @ Makaho.

:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling:

LMAO@Bedrock!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kenn,
Please allow tigeroar to come back. She was a hero to all those women around the world who were emailing her to "go girl"
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*fell out* :lmao: @ AAMU for bringing this thread back up!

DAYUM!

laughing again at Niter saying, "it's not fat, it's HERITAGE!" :emlaugh:

pssst...somebody answer his question doe!

Didn't someone post a picture of VaNita on the board about two years ago when was about 90lbs or less?

See man this post is a prime example of why I don't smack with women.

Notice that she did all the typical women smack things, she mentioned....

1. Her man
2. Her Job
3. Called other woman a Beeyotch
4. Played the you don't know me card

Typical

What's typical is that you bothered to read it so you could point out why you don't bother.

To borrow a phrase from you.....because I know this is what you would say.....

I posted because I can........

See, even I can do it.

I wasn't aware that you paid that much attention to women in general, and me in particular.

Back