This is what Im talking about

We have this major in our College of Business that'll teach you how to balance records and money and stuff like that. Our graduates can them go and work for schools that don't have one and get paid 150k. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Since you're an A & M school, you also need to have a class that specializes in plumbing so people can have somewhere decent to use the bathroom instead of holding it and stopping at the local 5 and dime store in Scottlandville!!!

Home Improvement send help

Originally posted by BgJag
We have this major in our College of Business that'll teach you how to balance records and money and stuff like that. Our graduates can them go and work for schools that don't have one and get paid 150k. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Is this what yall call WORK STUDY?

Suge,

You know that new club gear you were talking about earlier? Well I found out that we are going to have this new club gear for our team. But guess what? Ours are going to have numbers on the shirts so we can tell whos who.

Its that the bomb or what?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

<h1>Fell Out! </h1>:bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

I can't breath....gasping for air!!!!

We just got these new things in at GSU, we get them free from the local paper company. We use them all the time to put our grocery in them. We call them "things we put our grocery in".

We had so many we sent extras down to SU. I hear they use them to pick out cheerleaders and after that they are placed in the plastics outhouses for one-time usage. I don't go in those plastic things so I don't know what they used them for. I did hear a SUcks person refer to them as a "Sugar To Isht" Thing!

bags_grocery_b_small.jpg

circles of clowns

The presidency of Grambling State University is a virtual hotseat that almost guarantees a short tenure for the chief executive, who must operate in a fish bowl of scrutiny. It has been described as a ?merry-go-round? of presidents who seem to be fired for failing to clean up the perceived mess of the preceding president.
The new kid on the block, Dr. Steve Favors, only two years into his term, is responding to a legislative audit report that included several findings.
Among those findings are:
? Several pieces of movable property could not be located by auditors
?Lax security controls have resulted in the theft of 88 pieces of property
?Failure to disclose funds being held for the GSU foundation to a bankruptcy court
? Some students received scholarships for which they were not eligible
?Inadequate financial staff
? Lack of bank reconciliations
? Inadequate inventory controls

Hope those student with the scholarships aren't accounting majors. Wondering if MikeBigg was on a scholarship?:idea:
Since this article was written the merry go round has turned to it 5th or 6th president in the last dozen years.

Most fairs have a thing on their rides if you push the right button it will stop. Someone can't found the right button.

What does that have to do with the substandard conditions at your toiletless compressed pressbox azz stadium?

Remind me to leave the peanuts at home when I attend a game at Mumford.

Pepto send help!

BG,

I could mention how a certain "person" has had more presidents than GSU, but I won't go there...this time!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
What does that have to do with the substandard conditions at your toiletless compressed pressbox azz stadium?

Remind me to leave the peanuts at home when I attend a game at Mumford.

Pepto send help!

same thing paper bag and work study has...........
if you can give it, duh be prepare to take it...........

GSU...yall are a bunch of sheep

Men?s and women?s restrooms are on each side of the first floor, with one each on the second floor.

So there you go...crack on that...man I tell 'ya, there a stupidcoccus bacteria in that Gram water system.....

You dumb azz mofos from Garbage State never cease to amaze me. You get your azzes kicked year after year after year and all you can come up with to smack about is plumbing....it's really played out people.

SMH...you people are really sad.

:(

NOT THE BROADS!!!!

Take your azz back over there =====> before we throw you in one of those stank arse PORT-A-POTTYS.

Momma Jag...come get her.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
You dumb azz mofos from Garbage State never cease to amaze me. You get your azzes kicked year after year after year and all you can come up with to smack about is plumbing....it's really played out people.

We got something you can swing from over here at Garbage State....LOL

Go ahead, make my day......

BG,

I could mention how a certain "person" has had more presidents than GSU, but I won't go there...this time!

If that all you can talk about go ahead. I have enough info on a certain subject matter that will keep me posting until the Superbowl here in New Orleans, by then there'll be some new stuff. Btw hope you are still posting around December. :emlaugh:

Better checkout my new signature before you start with me. :idea:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Are we turning you on?:cool:

Re: Re: This is for MB and NN

Hey, I "do" requests!!!

<marquee> Make me write a bad check...</marquee>

Must be an accounting major from Gram.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Okay BG, I deserved that one!

I'm outta here, some days are better than others :D
Btw, where are you going to be next weekend. I'm rolling in town on Friday evening/night. The rest of the Nation from Nawlins rolling in the afternoon on Sat. Drinks on me, what's you're favor?

I'm out of town all next week on company business. I will be in Fairfax, Va until next Friday. When my plane lands, I'm off to North La to get ready for GSU vs Alcorn.

I might hang around a while Friday nite and kick it on the yard with the bruhs (setting up for Saturday's tailgate) of Omega Psi Phi.

Peace!

Man I was just informed of the latest innovation at JSU. Somebody was goofing off with some powdered chalk. And they were walking across the field in a straight line and accidentally made a chalk line all the way across the field. It looked kinda neat and they kept doing it at 5 yard intervals until the field was lined from end to end. The field looks real nice with all them stripes on the fields. Even found it easier to keep up with yardage and everything.

We are trying to think of a name, but right now we just call them stripes.

Ronald Isley.....ooops....my bad..... Mike Bigg, holla at me next week (shoot me an e-mail), when you get to town.

NICE

Back