This is truly sad and smalltime

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
Double-team

Cole got some help in preparation for Saturday's game against JSU from none other than Alabama A&M coach Ron Cooper. Cole drove from Montgomery to Huntsville on the Sunday prior to the game to pick up the Alabama A&M-JSU game film, and the two met for about two hours.

The Hornets used some of the same blitz principles the Bulldogs used against the Tigers and were successful when they opted to blitz.

.....and still neither of you will be in B'ham.

In a related story, Robert Hughes drove all night to North Carolina and met with Johnson C. Smith's head football coach.

J.C. Smith's coach spent about 4 hours showing Coach Hughes how to bend over when they play Bama State.

Obviously, the meeting was a success.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why, man...why????

Is this self smack? :xeye:

Tarzan:

It's actually sad and smalltime for you to be on here crying that they conspired against poor, innocent JSU. :(

Wait a minute...so who is your source? Did Cole give you a call before he got up to Huntsville. Did you and Coop trade e-mail addresses or something??? :cool:

Wut's up, man? :D

But all in all...what was the purpose of this thread, again? :confused:

Remember...YOU ARE JACKSON STATE! Any collaboration shouldn't matter...right? ;)

Ntelekt leave him alone.

That's his new scape-goat. It took him all week to think of it and I like it. Pete just got off the road this past Sunday from driving all the way to Montgomery to talk to Coles. This upcoming Sunday Doug will be riding down to Baton Rouge to talk to Pete. Then, Alcorn will just beat the shat out of them because all of the coaches won't Jonny Thomas to stay at Alcorn. They will all drive over to tell Thomas how to win the Soul Bowl!

It's in this morning's Clarion-Ledger. I don't have to make up anything on your smalltime schools. Regardless, whatever Cooper told LC did not work because they still could not stop Kent.

...again, neither of you will be in B'ham. If anything, it looked like Cooper was a little upset that he can't beat JSU.

Ntelekt:

No Tigerpride did not have to make up anything, because Cooper is so ignorant that he got on his local radio talk show and exposed to all of Huntsville and anybody else that was listening and told how Cole drove from Montgomery to pick up the tape. He got trampled on by the Tigers and I suppose he wanted to help a brother out. Question: WHO IS GOING TO HELP HIM WHEN HE PLAYS FOR THE MAGIC CITY CLASSIC? Just asking.!!!!!!!!!

what????

Originally posted by JSUII
Ntelekt:

No Tigerpride did not have to make up anything, because Cooper is so ignorant that he got on his local radio talk show and exposed to all of Huntsville and anybody else that was listening and told how Cole drove from Montgomery to pick up the tape. He got trampled on by the Tigers and I suppose he wanted to help a brother out. Question: WHO IS GOING TO HELP HIM WHEN HE PLAYS FOR THE MAGIC CITY CLASSIC? Just asking.!!!!!!!!!

Uhhhh...was it supposed to be SECRET that Cole talked to him????? :xeye:
Should that info been kept underwraps, just like the Taliban and the location of Bin Laden????
What is your point even addressing me???
What makes you think Coop needs help to win the Magic City Classic???
Who are you?...why are you even here?
Do you have a sponsor yet? I mean...wuz up????

:confused:

Give it a break...you're trying too hard. :(

Tigerpride

I believe you, we {NO LIE} caught Cole, spying and takeing notes for Coop, during our final practices before the A&M Game. Someone spotted, his @@@ and told his !!! to get to walking.

Whatever, he told Coop, did not work.

H (stands for Hefner):emlaugh:,

Stop lying man! Just be glad you clowns weaseled out of playing Cole this year.

SMH @ this fool

TP,
This thread is so sad. It's a damn shame!!!!!

I aint seen this much crying since Florida Evans broke down after James' funeral.

<font size=4>DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!</FONT>
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Regardless, whatever Cooper told LC did not work because they still could not stop Kent.
Pardon the interruption, but is the object to win the damn game or is the object to stop Kent????

Hell, Jock Wash should have met with somebody before the game.

Giving up 9 TDs outta be against the law!!!!!!!!

so you CRYYYYYYYYYYYY CRYYYYYYYYY CRYYYYYYY

man why is this dude crying?

Lil Mo I know I met you last night at the concert but could you please go to the ATL and help this dude I know:bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Look here TP!!!!

Shut Yo Stupid Soundin' Ass UP!!!!

This message sponsored by the "Back That Ass Up Council". :emlaugh:

How is listed a fact crying. I did not write this, the Clarion-Ledger did. And MH, the article clearly stated that they talked about blitzing schemes and if they worked, you need to let me know how effective they were. BTW, why would he even ask to loser Cooper how to beat JSU. Cooper can't do it.

I can't believe what I'm reading...........

First the week-later-theory, and now this !!

It's a C-O-N-spiracy TP !!!!!

This is :(............

Back